Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Drivetrain, Engines & Transmissions
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali
 
ACS_DAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: OJ Didn't Do it.
Posts: 1,310
Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Fs:95 m50b25

Pulled out of my old 95 325iS. Worked well when pulled. I replaced some vacuum lines shortly before pulling so it idled like a grade 6 pre-pubescent boy after seeing his first pair of real breasts. Ran absolutely wonderful and pulled quite well too.


Comes with a TMS chipped ECU and Wiring harness as well as all accessories. Oil pan is gone though.

$600 for the complete package.

Onkelmak@gmail.com
PM also works well.

Thanks
-Daniel
__________________

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:52 AM   #2
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali
 
ACS_DAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: OJ Didn't Do it.
Posts: 1,310
Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Bump
__________________

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
Wuzie
2nd Gear Member
 
Wuzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 181
Does it come with everything needed to swap into an e30?
__________________
Wuzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
MaxBell
Clint Eastwood
 
MaxBell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posts: 1,351
$600 for an oil pan-less M50? Why is it missing the oil pan? Was it run aground? What have you done to protect the inside of the engine from debris while it has been missing the pan?

Why is it being pulled from the car? How many KMs? Any maintenance other then some vacuum lines? What was wrong with the vacuum lines in the first place? How many owners? Who did the oil changes and how often?

Could please post some pictures, perhaps of the exhaust manifold side, the intake side and the rear main seal. If you could get a shot of the interior of the bottom end, as well as the oil filler area, that would be good as well.

You mentioned that the car runs? Does it come with any sort of guarantee to that? Do you have a running video of the car? (if I put it in the car and it's dead, do you offer any return?)

How negotiable are you on price? I got 2 sub-100,000km engines $600, one from an E36 and one from an E34, both fully complete engines from cars that I saw running.
__________________
REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411 View Post
just letting this furom [*forum] know

Last edited by MaxBell; 04-13-2012 at 04:12 PM.
MaxBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali
 
ACS_DAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: OJ Didn't Do it.
Posts: 1,310
Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuzie View Post
Does it come with everything needed to swap into an e30?
Only what is listed. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBell View Post
$600 for an oil pan-less M50? Why is it missing the oil pan? Was it run aground? What have you done to protect the inside of the engine from debris while it has been missing the pan?

Why is it being pulled from the car? How many KMs? Any maintenance other then some vacuum lines? What was wrong with the vacuum lines in the first place? How many owners? Who did the oil changes and how often?

Could please post some pictures, perhaps of the exhaust manifold side, the intake side and the rear main seal. If you could get a shot of the interior of the bottom end, as well as the oil filler area, that would be good as well.

You mentioned that the car runs? Does it come with any sort of guarantee to that? Do you have a running video of the car? (if I put it in the car and it's dead, do you offer any return?)

How negotiable are you on price? I got 2 sub-100,000km engines $600, one from an E36 and one from an E34, both fully complete engines from cars that I saw running.
Are you interested in the engine?
__________________

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:03 AM   #6
frankie591
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Waterloo
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACS_DAN View Post
Only what is listed. Sorry.

Are you interested in the engine?
He is saying that it is unlikely that you will sell your motor without posting a lot more information, and detailed pictures.
frankie591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:45 AM   #7
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali
 
ACS_DAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: OJ Didn't Do it.
Posts: 1,310
Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Questions I can understand. Questions going into more detail are usually dealt with through private messaging or email. But I can tell there's a problem when a post is made in my for sale thread advertising the sale of a same product, simply in which I do not care for.

I'd be happy to answer any questions and or concerns that interested parties may have.
__________________

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
MaxBell
Clint Eastwood
 
MaxBell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posts: 1,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie591 View Post
He is saying that it is unlikely that you will sell your motor without posting a lot more information, and detailed pictures.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACS_DAN View Post
Questions I can understand. Questions going into more detail are usually dealt with through private messaging or email. But I can tell there's a problem when a post is made in my for sale thread advertising the sale of a same product, simply in which I do not care for.

I'd be happy to answer any questions and or concerns that interested parties may have.
I am posting these question for myself, and for anyone else who is interested in the engine.

Most of the time when someone just has an engine sitting in their driveway for $600, there is a reason. Did you swap to something bigger or was the car badly taken care of and something else was broken, prompting a part out.

I'd like some history on it. Please go ahead and answer the questions I posted to the best of your ability.
__________________
REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411 View Post
just letting this furom [*forum] know
MaxBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #9
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali
 
ACS_DAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: OJ Didn't Do it.
Posts: 1,310
Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Interested parties are more than welcome to contact me through pm or email.

Although I do appreciate your opinion but if you were seriously interested you would have Private messaged me or emailed.

Finally, I'd appreciate it if you didn't saturate my for sale thread.
__________________

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:05 PM   #10
adam325i
3rd Gear Member
 
adam325i's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 362
Pictures? How many km? Reason why its pulled please.
__________________
90 325i 4dr Winter fun
90 325i 2dr Summer/track car
87 325i 4dr Parts
adam325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #11
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali
 
ACS_DAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: OJ Didn't Do it.
Posts: 1,310
Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Bump
__________________

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:25 PM   #12
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali
 
ACS_DAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: OJ Didn't Do it.
Posts: 1,310
Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Bump
__________________

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014