Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #31
v_bimmer
Jailbait FTW

Lol

social.jpg
Old 03-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #32
sirex
King Sirex

LOLLLLLL that cartoon is ****ing blaling
Old 03-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #33
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Old 03-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #34
bmdbley'sBro

-
-
The Vice Guide To Travel - Liberia - Part 1

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 03-08-2012 at 11:28 PM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:05 AM   #35
Kurt114
1st Gear Newbie

The same way!
Kurt114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #36
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Im still staying neutral on this, Not for it, not against it. It saddens me that human nature is still so violent,but then again it always was and always will be. Why can't we all just love one another.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:18 AM   #37
aspen540
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5style View Post
Im still staying neutral on this, Not for it, not against it. It saddens me that human nature is still so violent,but then again it always was and always will be. Why can't we all just love one another.
love is subjective. there is people out there who love the same sex, little kids, animals. all kinds of shit. what did you mean?

Last edited by aspen540; 03-10-2012 at 01:28 AM.
aspen540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:14 AM   #38
MaxBell
Clint Eastwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411 View Post
just letting this furom [*forum] know
MaxBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:30 AM   #39
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspen540 View Post
love is subjective. there is people out there who love the same sex, little kids, animals. all kinds of shit. what did you mean?
You're right, perhaps having a child massacre their own family and then later in life cut of their nose and lips is an act of love.

Yes it's unfortunate what is happening, yes I think it is in poor taste to make fun of the situation but **** people telling me I'm a bad person for not sharing a video on FB. That's not to say sharing this video does nothing, social awareness DOES spark change.....I for one just don't think you'll ever put a dent in the conflicts in Africa without the people of Africa making the changes. A bunch of westerners picking one cause out of hundreds does what exactly besides making us feel momentarily better about ourselves?
Old 03-10-2012, 09:50 AM   #40
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspen540 View Post
I mean love and compassion for fellow human beings who abide by the laws of humility and morality.

People who love the same sex, are not hurting others , raping them, or killing them, not sure why you consider this being the same as child molesters who hurt and demoralize children, beasiality which is taking advantage of a lower species, murders, rapists and the deranged.

You sound extremely ignorant.

Exploitation of children for personal or financial goals is a little worse then two women ( yes, that is STILL gay) or two men together.

Now, subjectively, I got a sense that invisible children is doing exactly what Kony is, exploiting children, albeit in a more gentle manner, and it is WRONG.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #41
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
You're right, perhaps having a child massacre their own family and then later in life cut of their nose and lips is an act of love.

Yes it's unfortunate what is happening, yes I think it is in poor taste to make fun of the situation but **** people telling me I'm a bad person for not sharing a video on FB. That's not to say sharing this video does nothing, social awareness DOES spark change.....I for one just don't think you'll ever put a dent in the conflicts in Africa without the people of Africa making the changes. A bunch of westerners picking one cause out of hundreds does what exactly besides making us feel momentarily better about ourselves?
For once I completely agree with you. On one hand I am happy that a video like this can spread SOME awareness, but on the other hand I feel like it is nothing more then exploitation inorder to make money and that deeply saddens me.

The world is NOT in a good state, take Mexico for example. People are being murdered in masses, whether locals or tourists because of poverty, drug cartels and corruption yet we do not hear a whisper about it. I guess it comes down to one thing, the western fashion of society dictates we wait for someone to come in and save us from our woes, rather then taking action into our own hands , as demonstrated by the current middle eastern overthrow of totalitarian government.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:45 AM   #42
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual- Modded
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'91 BMW 850i J Spec Modded
'88 BMW 635CSi Lowered
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig WILD RIDE
bmwm5lover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #43
2slow2race
6th Gear Member

who's down for a group buy on kony 4 president 2012 t-shirts?
2slow2race is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #44
sirex
King Sirex

Ready!
Old 03-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #45
bmdbley'sBro

-
KONY 2012 EXPOSED... Please Mirror This World? Make TRUTH 2012 Popular!!!

the thing that 'gets me' about watching this new mass manipulation is: these same people that now call for a NEW GROUND WAR in Africa are the same people that were calling Bush a war criminal & protesting the iraq war. but dropped off from prostest for 'their' new guy mr hope & change, as he expaned bush's actions & clamped down further on peoples rights - he's even assassinated a few citizens & just passed laws that allow the military to drag you off without charge to possibly be held indefinitely (NDAA)....

and so now the masses are Chanting for a New war. mass brain washing works, kinda alarming actually.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: