Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-26-2012, 03:15 AM   #1
momax_powers
2nd Gear Member

Get Fit, Make Money, Drive a BMW..what more do you need

Hey Max Members

The 90 day Challenge is a health shake I'm helping promote in Canada.

Because of its vitamin and nutrient content it helps with your health goals whether if its to loose weight, gain lean mass or just improve overall health.

The Results have been amazing so far.

Check out my website: www.moeshake.bodybyvi.com

You can also help promote the challenge and make some nice side money for yourself and do the challenge for free and within a month be driving a new BMW for free (NO BULLS**T) I will show you average people like you and me (students, employed, business owners, unemployed) who have lost weight, made money, and drive a new BMW from this 90 day challenge and you will get tons of personal support along the way from our team.

Call me or send me a message once you've seen the video. 647-296-4260

Dont miss this opportunity....I am getting healthy, loosing weight, making money and close to getting a free BMW to go with the one I already have.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #2
The Twin
3rd Gear Member

Ban.
The Twin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #3
momax_powers
2nd Gear Member

dont be closed minded

no ban it is no b.s....here are somes friends of mine from whitby and my partner on the right who lives in brampton close to me

tolduso.jpg
Old 02-28-2012, 02:35 AM   #4
momax_powers
2nd Gear Member

another 25 bmws handed out today
Old 02-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #5
rmanaudio
3rd Gear Member

When will people stop being so stupid and naive?

When will people start to wake up and realize that meal replacement shakes and cookies are bad for you?

All these companies care about is you buying the shakes! That is all they care about! These shakes cost peanuts to make and this is how they make money!

It has been proven time after time that meal replacement shakes are bad for your body over a long period of time! I know, I have doctors in my family!

Yes, you will lose wait but your body is not getting the vitamins and nutrition's it needs from shakes. You can only get that from fruits and vegetables. Shakes and vitamins pills don't have the same effect. You piss out 70-80% of it. Why you think your piss is so yellow and smells when you take vitamin pills?

Keep drinking these shakes, when you get older and you have kidney and liver problems, then you will start to think!

You want to be fit? Eat fruits and vegetables with 20% meats in small portions 5 times a day and do P90X or whatever!

Don't fall for these meal replacement shakes!

Don't call people closed minded when you are the one who has not done his research on what goes into these shakes and what your body really needs! You are starving your body of things it needs to repair itself, and if a growing body takes this crap, Oh god!

Last edited by rmanaudio; 02-28-2012 at 08:17 AM.
rmanaudio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:31 AM   #6
The Twin
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmanaudio View Post
You want to be fit? Eat fruits and vegetables with 20% meats in small portions 5 times a day and do P90X or whatever!

Don't fall for these meal replacement shakes!

Don't call people closed minded when you are the one who has not done his research on what goes into these shakes and what your body really needs! You are starving your body of things it needs to repair itself, and if a growing body takes this crap, Oh god!
THE LOGIC STOP IT!

I studied/graduated from school in personal fitness traning, sports nutrition, and majored in kinesiology.

I will not go on a 7 page tangeant on how this is a 'quick fix' to a long term problem.

it's a business opportunity for most, and unfortunately the end users are the ones getting the short end of the stick.

I personally have had negative side effects from only taking pure whey protein (not cheap GNC junk, but higher grade Isoflex/Allmax) products from years of weightlifting.

I can assure you by depleting your body of certain nutrients and replacing them with foreign antibodies in which are substituing the natural growth and development of these cells within a human body is unatural and most importantly unhealthy.

will it make you lose weight?
SURE it will.

you know what else makes you lose weight?
starving your body of naturally occuring fatty acids, and discouraging the natural progression of metabolism.

I'm not knocking the business side of this enterprise...yes it's a GREAT marketing tool, and it gets people talking.

but like the poster above me said...
want to lose weight?

eat RIGHT (not necessarily less) and move MORE.

the human body is the most advance instrument on planet earth.
don't mess with perfection by pumping it full of marketing and buzzwords.
The Twin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #7
rmanaudio
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Twin View Post
THE LOGIC STOP IT!

I studied/graduated from school in personal fitness traning, sports nutrition, and majored in kinesiology.

I will not go on a 7 page tangeant on how this is a 'quick fix' to a long term problem.

it's a business opportunity for most, and unfortunately the end users are the ones getting the short end of the stick.

I personally have had negative side effects from only taking pure whey protein (not cheap GNC junk, but higher grade Isoflex/Allmax) products from years of weightlifting.

I can assure you by depleting your body of certain nutrients and replacing them with foreign antibodies in which are substituing the natural growth and development of these cells within a human body is unatural and most importantly unhealthy.

will it make you lose weight?
SURE it will.

you know what else makes you lose weight?
starving your body of naturally occuring fatty acids, and discouraging the natural progression of metabolism.

I'm not knocking the business side of this enterprise...yes it's a GREAT marketing tool, and it gets people talking.

but like the poster above me said...
want to lose weight?

eat RIGHT (not necessarily less) and move MORE.

the human body is the most advance instrument on planet earth.
don't mess with perfection by pumping it full of marketing and buzzwords.
I am glad to see someone with a brain step in! Well said!

The human body is designed to fix itself no matter what the issue...even cancer! Yes, I said it...even cancer! You just have to give it what it needs. The problem is we don't know what it exactly needs at certain times in our life. Also the foods we are eating in North America is not what it needs. The meats and fruits and vegetables are full of hormones, antibiotics and other chemicals to make it bigger, better and taster. This is why North America has the highest cancer rate. The pharmaceutics just want to pump out drugs to mask the problem and make tons of money. Money and greed will be the end of us in time.

Our body is like a BMW engine...will run strong as long as you take good care of it. You abuse it and it will make you pay in the long run.
rmanaudio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #8
momax_powers
2nd Gear Member

it is not meant to replace every meal...i replace one meal out of the day and in the last 5 days lost 3 pounds. I am not forcing anyone to do this and the numerous people who have joined in with me are all losing weight and feeling a hell of a lot better. Do a little research and even go on youtube and what the videos that are labelling this product as a scam. Even those videos praise the challenge. Both my parents suffer from fatigue, cholesterol and blood pressure problems and since they have been on this system they have been reaping the benefits and have changed they're entire life around, they feel years younger and happier. Just take a look at the videos and testemonials and give me a call. I'll hook you up with nutritional stats, samples and even get you on the challenge for free...IM PROMOTING HEALTH thats all.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:23 AM   #9
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
How is losing 3 pounds in 5 days healthy?

I hope you make tons of money selling this shit bro. I dont knock anyone for how they pay the bills. But you're selling a product, not health. Health is a lifestyle, not a gimmick.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #10
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
No offense man, but better get check out before you do this, someone I know tried this and got horrible kidney stones from it.

And I still believe this quote in terms of being fit:

"Everyone wants to be fit, but no one wants to lift heavy weights"
Old 02-29-2012, 10:59 AM   #11
v_bimmer
Jailbait FTW

yeah I'm totally against this crap also, i hope that people do research before they do this bs
Old 02-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #12
VSanj
6th Gear Member

can i has shake???
Old 02-29-2012, 02:18 PM   #13
Coupedup
Reverse Gear Member

What ingredients are in it and why is it not approved by the FDA?
Coupedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #14
noodles101
ΛΦΕ

it probably has artificial metabolism boosters usually sibutramine, illegal in canada, and should only be used under the supervision of a doctor.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #15
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Guys, please do some research before posting stuff like that, even if its to encourage scepticism. These are not approved by the FDA because the FDA does not regulate supplements.

If you want to be thin, you need to lower your caloric intake.
http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

A 500 calorie a day deficit (300 calories less food, 200 calories worth of exercise a 4-5 days a week, eat a full 500 calories less on days you dont train) will get you thin. How long it will take will depend how overweight you are.

1 pound of fat = 3500 calories. Do the math and figure out how many calories you're over.

Even if you lost weight using a gimmick (very few people do), you wont keep it off, because you haven't changed your lifestyle.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit

Last edited by propr'one; 02-29-2012 at 07:22 PM.
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: