Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Drivetrain, Engines & Transmissions
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
littleman
No go, No show

Send a message via MSN to littleman
FS: M42 + ECU/HARNESS + TRANS (Two available)

Looking to get rid of my two M42's that are sitting around. I have the original motor from my 318is with 300 xxx km on motor/trans. All parts in great working condition, no oil burning, no grinding, etc. Will include complete motor, Transmission and shifter, ECU, harness, radiator and drive shaft if you want it. Perfect for a 6 to 4 cylinder swap. With this setup and a 3.90 rear end I was getting 6 - 7L/100km in my e30. - $500

I also have a Complete M42 Engine, Transmission, ECU, and Harness from a car with 130 000 km which I was going to Turbo, but am now going M50 Swap. Same deal as previous motor, in perfect running condition. - $500

I also have a freshly machined M20 flywheel, and F1 Racing stage 2 clutch I can include for $100. I have that in machine work alone on the flywheel.

Im not looking to separate parts, take all or nothing. If someone wants to take EVERYTHING, I'll let it go for $900.

PM or 647-865-6082
littleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
littleman
No go, No show

Open to offers.
littleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
littleman
No go, No show