Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-07-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Uber clean Audi 90 Quattro w/ 5 cyl AAN Swap-Parts

Alright here's the scoop.

I have a super clean 1989 Audi 90Q - 5 speed car... It's pearl white, has NO rust anywhere and everything in the car works - power windows, both heated seats, power door locks, trip computer, etc. The car has around 186k km on it if I recall correctly.

The 10V engine in it is fine, but the fuel distributor was messed with at it seems like it was taken apart by someone who didn't know what they were doing and then slapped back together, so after fixing everything around the motor while trying to diagnose it (one new injector, temp sensor, etc, etc) I gave up and planned a turbo 5 cyl swap.

I had tracked down the perfect swap for this car. Everything needed to do the swap I have and it's really just a matter of putting the motor in the car and doing a few small things like connecting/fabbing up some IC pipes and one or two coolant hoses.

The swap is from an Audi UrS6, it's a complete AAN 20V 5 Cyl motor, 5 speed 01E tranny, wiring harness, ECU, MAF, IC, etc, etc.

The motor has roughly 171k km on it, compression #'s are as follows 156-164-168-164-160.

The timing belt/wp has under 30k km, the clutch kit has under 25k on it.

The missing part of the AAN swap was the turbo and the manifold which I have acquired separately. Stock exhaust mani and your choice of either a K26 or K27 turbo as I have both. I also happen to have an exhaust manifold w/ I believe a T3 flange if any of you are willing to make more power with a larger turbo.

If you're worried about engine management I can help you with that as I am the distributor of VEMS in Ontario so just let me know.

At the current time, the car doesn't run and actually the motor is ready to come out with just removing a few more bolts so it will have to be towed.

I also have front hubs and shocks from a late mode B4 Cabrio and Girling 60 (2 piston) calipers to go with it that bolt right on. Can be included if the price is right for the car and swap.

The 5 cyl swap parts are in a box on a skid.

Best pics of the car I have at this time:

AAN swap:

Everything is located in the GTA area.

You can reach me via PM or email: notorious.vr ([at]) gmail :dot: com

Basically what it comes down to is this, if you have the time and a little bit of know how you can have a very fun and fast 90 Quattro.

Price due to rules: $2800 obo

Talk to me if you're serious. I just don't have the time for it.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
marek
5th Gear Member

PM'd you. Please get back to me.
marek is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: