Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: What fancy's your pants? (not public)
Briefs 0 0%
Boxer Briefs 16 61.54%
Boxers 8 30.77%
Depends.......on what my Mom puts out for me in the morning 2 7.69%
au Naturale 1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
davericher20
black and blue

Briefs, Boxer-Briefs, Boxers, Depends, Naturale?

SO what say you?

I personally rock the boxer briefs, it gives the right amount of support without my muscular thighs rubbing together. And you can take them off knowing your butt juice hasn't left a skid mark down the middle. Unless you have overtrusted the wrong fart. Am I right!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:08 AM   #2
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

+1 boxer briefs. This thread is kinda creepy, no?

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:16 AM   #3
Nick_V
6th Gear Member

silk leopard-print thong with a lightning bolt stitched on the crotch.
Nick_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
FelixT
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to FelixT
girls like boxers,, hate box briefs the most....dont know why...
FelixT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:53 PM   #5
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

boxer briefs feel so restricted...might as well wear tighty whities...

boxers or nothing
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #6
DAM
Trinational 951

Commando for about a year now and no intentions of switching back.... one less piece to put back on as you make your exit
Old 02-02-2012, 12:08 AM   #7
davericher20
black and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E. View Post
boxer briefs feel so restricted...might as well wear tighty whities...

boxers or nothing
I like the idea of boxers, but not the practicality. The slightest movement of your legs and they ride your ass like a civic driver who has something to prove. You're pullin out a wedgie every 30 minutes that leaves a skid mark when it could have been avoided. AND you have to wear that s hit the rest of the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAM View Post
Commando for about a year now and no intentions of switching back.... one less piece to put back on as you make your exit
Really? It makes sense, but seems like you're giving up alot. Shouldn't there be a barrier between your junk and the pants? Just to make a quick exit? you talking about takin a piss? or when you get with a female?
Am I the only one that wears jeans more than once before washing them? Seems like you would go through alot of laundry cause the "scent of a man" would be on your jeans and not the undergarments.
Also the accidents, late 20's you start to lose control of your bladder. Also certain foods catch up with you combined with sweat, leave nasty reminders that age is not on your side.......wouldn't want those surprises in my new Guy Laroches.
With the Justin Bieber pants maybe? Not hatin, just tryin to visualize the attire the person wears who goes commando. Do you go commando with certain clothes? The Justin Bieber pants yes I can see, cause there's less room. But dress pants with the turtlehead showing by the pocket, I dunno..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:44 AM   #8
DAM
Trinational 951

Huh, mid 20s, in good shape... don't wear skinny jeans, but have never really had a practical issue with the choice... and wear more than once.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:38 AM   #9
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

gotta be boxer briefs. i need something to contain my junk...if i just wear boxers, all it takes is the slightest touch of my swinging penetrater and BAM son wiener evolves into papa boner. bahahahahahhaa
Old 02-02-2012, 08:04 AM   #10
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

I do the boxer briefs, it's a must when playing sports. I also recently transitioned from the old fashion cotton fruit of the loom shit style an under armour style anti-microbial material. They wick moisture better and they definitely stay fresher longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixT View Post
girls like boxers
That's debatable. Boxer briefs do everything to accentuate your manhood while boxers do next to nothing. If a chick can see your captain navigating down your leg that's going to turn her on. You don't have that luxury with boxers unless swinging at the knees.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:45 AM   #11
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
I like the idea of boxers, but not the practicality. The slightest movement of your legs and they ride your ass like a civic driver who has something to prove. You're pullin out a wedgie every 30 minutes that leaves a skid mark when it could have been avoided. AND you have to wear that s hit the rest of the night.
I've never had a wedgie with my boxers, but I know what you mean. They do ride up sometimes. But I wear sweatpants/gym shorts 90% of the time, now that I work from home so no issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post
gotta be boxer briefs. i need something to contain my junk...if i just wear boxers, all it takes is the slightest touch of my swinging penetrater and BAM son wiener evolves into papa boner. bahahahahahhaa
LOL I hear you loud and clear on this one, but, mind over matter. You learn eventually. I use to be "en guard" all the time when I first started wearing em, but after a while it's like meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Ride View Post
That's debatable. Boxer briefs do everything to accentuate your manhood while boxers do next to nothing. If a chick can see your captain navigating down your leg that's going to turn her on. You don't have that luxury with boxers unless swinging at the knees.
If she's already on you or up against you, she should feel your captain navigating...not have to look for it
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #12
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E. View Post
If she's already on you or up against you, she should feel your captain navigating...not have to look for it
I agree with that. However I was referring to the occasions where a girl might see you in your underwear, but it's not necessarily because you're about to plow her fields. I play in a co-ed rec soccer league during the summer and I usually change into a less dirty pair of clothes after the game at the field. Girls on the other team like to sneak a peak every now and then.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: