Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-27-2003, 05:24 PM   #1
Brandon_Ottawa
2nd Gear Member

Orient Blue e46 330ci in Alymer, Que April 27th

I spotted an orient blue e46 330ci in Alymer, Que. today (Sunday April 27th) @ about 1:30 PM. I believe that you had Ontario plates. I didn't get a good look at your wheels but when you turned I thought I saw a set of Hamann Hm2's, but I could be wrong. They had a nice dish anyways. I didn't see a body kit, but I did hear a nice throaty exhaust...the round tips didin't look polished...maybe it was an eisenman. I dunno. I was behind you at a stop light. I'm positive that you saw me in your rear view mirror. You turned right down some side street and I followed. At the first street you turned a wide sweeping right hand turn and put some throttle into it. You seemed pissed that I had followed you down the street...so I just kept going straight.

Nice car anyways.

Last edited by Brandon_Ottawa; 04-27-2003 at 05:27 PM.
Brandon_Ottawa is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: