Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
juraja
1st Gear Newbie

Rims

I recently found out that I have a cracked rim. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy rims for a cheap price, either new ones or just replace the one that is cracked.
juraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:33 PM   #2
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by juraja View Post
I recently found out that I have a cracked rim. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy rims for a cheap price, either new ones or just replace the one that is cracked.
There's a search button in this forum - I'm sure this topic has been covered already
BMWdouche is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
Kbm
2nd Gear Member

Gotta love the nature of forums, newbies asking repetitive questions and seniors bragging about the search.

Now seriously, I guess he knows the forum has a search feature, so he either didn't find or he wanted to ask to get more information.

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G can found on google, you don't even have to search on this particular forum, I guess the whole point of being part of a forum is the human interaction, and that comes from conversation, or asking questions, repetitive or not.
Kbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #4
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbm View Post
Gotta love the nature of forums, newbies asking repetitive questions and seniors bragging about the search.

Now seriously, I guess he knows the forum has a search feature, so he either didn't find or he wanted to ask to get more information.

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G can found on google, you don't even have to search on this particular forum, I guess the whole point of being part of a forum is the human interaction, and that comes from conversation, or asking questions, repetitive or not.
There is also the notion of keeping the forums relevant and not flooding it with crap questions like these. If it weren't for people who moderated this shit.. this forum would be useless to everyone and filled with useless junk. There needs to be the discipre!!!

*flame-suit on*
BMWdouche is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:58 PM   #5
Kbm
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWdouche View Post
There is also the notion of keeping the forums relevant and not flooding it with crap questions like these. If it weren't for people who moderated this shit.. this forum would be useless to everyone and filled with useless junk. There needs to be the discipre!!!

*flame-suit on*
hahaha, no flame war intended

I just think that everyone has the right to post a dumb or repetitive question here and there, threads gonna get buried eventually anyways.

I think that policing too much ends up repelling people away and makes harder to newbies to learn and "get together" with the rest of the group.
Kbm is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: