Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-04-2012, 02:40 PM   #16
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philboski View Post
More likely people that don't want the following to happen:

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...42&postcount=7
That's a bad example, you don't pay an idiot mechanic that doesn't know what he is doing, to do any custom work. Your asking for trouble.

Most general mechanics don't spend the time or don't have the skill/tools to do things properly. Then you end up with butchered crap like that..
Old 01-05-2012, 05:45 PM   #17
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
LOL who the fuk spends $500 a month on a jap tin can?

probably people with bad teeth that never been anywhere near a gym.
oh wait..
Are you mad that I have more disposable income then you? Because if I want to spend $500/mth on a car, I won't ask your stupid ass if that's ok. Oh... don't let this tin can beat your rust bucket

Thanks for some of the advice and knowledge you have given T.Dot. I was unsure how trade-ins are manage and work. Thinking I might just spend a grand this summer and make it push over 300hp
Old 01-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #18
paddyhong
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
How many KMs you got on it?

Of the 4 2010 MS3 for sale in Ontario, Highest price (lowest mileage 29k) is $23,975.
High mileage ones (going for 20k)

Unless you get lucky and you have really low KMs on it, I think you are going to have a hard time selling it for anything over $25k, if you trade it into a dealer, you'd probably get even less for it.
+1

MS3's value drops quite fast. You might get around 25-28k for it but you'll have to find the right buyer. And hopefully, you don't have one of the versions where they became rust buckets after a year or 2.
paddyhong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #19
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBell View Post
**** off. We don't need high school, who's prettier, teasing here.
aww cute you're sticking up for your BF? i'm just busting balls. the 1st time this characture havoc meets me he makes some foxnews comment or basically busted my balls. so did i meet you maxbell? were you the asian guy with the e30 with done rear struts..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philboski View Post
More likely people that don't want the following to happen:

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...42&postcount=7
That's a bad example, you don't pay an idiot mechanic that doesn't know what he is doing, to do any custom work. Your asking for trouble.

Most general mechanics don't spend the time or don't have the skill/tools to do things properly. Then you end up with butchered crap like that..
yeah it was also literally fraud (said without prejudice). it would be similar or relevant if havoc did a large custom turbo blew his headgasket & the mechanic then rips & burned him.

*i also know people that are paying sub $500 a month for sti's
Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
Are you mad that I have more disposable income then you? Because if I want to spend $500/mth on a car, I won't ask your stupid ass if that's ok. Oh... don't let this tin can beat your rust bucket

Thanks for some of the advice and knowledge you have given T.Dot. I was unsure how trade-ins are manage and work. Thinking I might just spend a grand this summer and make it push over 300hp
do you? do you own a mortgage free house or do you just own your car payments? seriously i think you probably should just do the '1grand 300+hp' thing If you actually Own your current car. then you can Go Brag About it on a Mazda Forum

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 01-05-2012 at 08:20 PM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #20
bmwconnect
BMW Tuner

LoL
bmwconnect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #21
carjoe
6th Gear Member

Group hug out of the question?

93 325is - sold!

2000 540ia- sold!

carjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #22
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

and here we thought all you Ottawa guys got along...
Old 01-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #23
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Quote:
aww cute you're sticking up for your BF? i'm just busting balls. the 1st time this characture havoc meets me he makes some foxnews comment or basically busted my balls. so did i meet you maxbell? were you the asian guy with the e30 with done rear struts..?

yeah it was also literally fraud (said without prejudice). it would be similar or relevant if havoc did a large custom turbo blew his headgasket & the mechanic then rips & burned him.

*i also know people that are paying sub $500 a month for sti's

do you? do you own a mortgage free house or do you just own your car payments? seriously i think you probably should just do the '1grand 300+hp' thing If you actually Own your current car. then you can Go Brag About it on a Mazda Forum
Your the homo around here with sirex always butt budding with each other. Don't talk to me about owning a house with a mortgage. If you do so happen to own a house, what about paying your water bill? Last two times I saw you, you smelt like a heeping pile of cat shit. I'm not going to explain my life story to you.

You'd be surprised. I get along with 98% of people I meet in person. This scrub is the only one who thinks high all mighty. Ask Denny and his gf. I think I've even meet you in person once before T.Dot. I used to go to the woodbridge meets once a year.

The idea of trading the Mazda in was about getting back into a BMW. Plain and simple, just wanted to get something that might be cheaper or around the same payments.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:21 AM   #24
MaxBell
Clint Eastwood

Quote:
Ahh dude! We met last summer! Im the American who drives the white 4door! Though it's just lost its engine this evening and most of it parts to the new 2 door!! em-fiftaaaayy!!

Yep, time for a group hug for sure. Either that or some gokarting in Gatineau.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411 View Post
just letting this furom [*forum] know

Last edited by MaxBell; 01-07-2012 at 04:25 AM.
MaxBell is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: