- 1996 318i Sedan
- Only 127xxx KM
- Smooth shifting automatic transmission
- Alpine White on Black
- Digital climate control
- Power windows & locks
Many of you saw the sale thread from Bliss about this 9/10, rust free, all original paint E36 sedan. I bought this car to use as my daily while my E39 is stored in the winter. I literally registered and plated the car less than a month ago. However, seeing as how absolutely clean and amazing the condition is, I feel pretty regretful about putting it through the hardships of winter. This car would be the perfect candidate for a custom build or can be used as it is for summer or daily duty (although I personally would hate to see it go through winters). Ideally I would like it to go to a BMW enthusiast but if it doesn't sell for a good price, I have no problems keeping it.
It is a LOCAL Toronto car and has NEVER been winter driven in it's entire life, hence the extremely low mileage. There isn't a spot of rust anywhere on the original Alpine White body, and no dings or dents. Only some minor stone chips on the front end. I'd rate the exterior a solid 8.5/10.
The interior literally shows like new. All seats and door panels are perfect. The only gripe is the headliner fabric is sagging in a few spots. I'd give it 9/10.
Due to my OCD nature with cars, I have done the following within the last two weeks;
Recent work (totalling almost $1K):
- New water pump and thermostat
- Rear trailing arm bushings
- Four wheel laser alignment
- Ceramic Formula One Pinnacle window tint ($350, see last two photos)
- Clear front corner housings instead of orange as originally pictured (see last two photos)
- Installed a like-new E36 leather armrest and center console from a M3
- Pioneer 6x9 speakers in rear deck and 5.25" speakers in front kick panels. Looks like factory and sounds amazing for what it is.
- 17" BMW M3 M Contour Wheels with 225/45/17 Sumitomo HTR A/S All season high performance tires. NO curb rash, 9/10 condition. Also comes with factory 16" wheels in mint condition and like-new Michelin all-season tires.
- Sony headunit with Auxillary input for your iPod/MP3 player
- HID xenon low beam head lights
- OEM clear taillights
- OEM M3 front bumper
- OEM M3 side moldings
- H&R Race Springs (comes with stock springs as well)
As you can see, nothing is cheap or compromised when dealing with this car. You will NOT find a cleaner, original, better cared for E36 3 series than this car, especially in this price range.
Asking to get most of my money back out of it at $6000 OBO
. I can reduce the price accordingly if I keep the 17" M3 wheels.
I just paid that much to buy it plus $1000 in registration taxes and another ~ $1000 in recent work.