Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-02-2012, 07:19 PM   #46
sirex
King Sirex

youre still wrong though, just saying.

PS love how you turn to personal attacks.

Last edited by sirex; 01-02-2012 at 07:25 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #47
calegrant
6th Gear Member

And I love how ^that is an edited post, typical quality we can expect from our resident OT troll. We're fortunate to have you.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:36 PM   #48
sirex
King Sirex

actually the only thing i changed was a period to a coma and added just saying.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #49
sirex
King Sirex

No, no, we're fortunate to have you and your genius. Spewing insults at every corner and acting like a know it all tough shit
Old 01-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #50
calegrant
6th Gear Member

I never claimed to be a genius, it's rather obvious that first hand experience > blindly following what is written in an article of someone's opinion. You're the sole recipient of my detest, you've earned it through posting in nearly every thread that hits the OT and usually fish for arguments. You're a troll and are treated as such.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #51
sirex
King Sirex

lol, ok cup cake.

Usually what I do is fish for asses and their retarded arguments and under tones that they use to convey usually a pretty single minded opinion. In your case, what you say does make sense, and on any other day of the week I might have decided too look at the positives of what your argument was.

But, as I said, you're an ass and its abundantly apparent in most of your posts.

Last edited by sirex; 01-02-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:05 PM   #52
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
When I'm cruising in the left lane on my bike I always have people turn into my lane who were clearly not checking if I was there. When I've ridden my dads harley I never had that issue. First hand experiences > assumptions of yours.
The guy your response was directed at was very respectful until you decided to be a bag of dicks and even then doesn't play down to your level. Bonus points for him.

But hey, you're all knowing and clearly You dont make assumptions. Your arguments are so solid and well grounded.

edit-

As for argue, this is a discussion board. I don't agree with your stance, therefore I put forth my opinion and or facts that I have on the subject. Usually in most cases I am pretty civil. What ends up happening is retards like you that cant keep their shit together end up falling apart when you pick apart their arguments:

see any OT thread in which an argument/discussion ensues.

If you want to have a circle jerk about shit you agree on, go have a beer with your friends. Im sure your friends would all give you high fives about your experience on harleys/bikes, etc. GOOD 4 U

Last edited by sirex; 01-02-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:09 PM   #53
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Look at you going back through my posts to continue the argument, you're cute. A troll in it's natural habitat, we're fortunate to have this experience.

I just realized you're almost at 10k posts, what an achievement! I'm sure most of those posts have been contributing to the forum with technical know-how and discussion of bmw's right? ohnowait
Old 01-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #54
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Look at you going back through my posts to continue the argument, you're cute. A troll in it's natural habitat, we're fortunate to have this experience.
take a look in the mirror pal
Old 01-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #55
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
I just realized you're almost at 10k posts, what an achievement! I'm sure most of those posts have been contributing to the forum with technical know-how and discussion of bmw's right? ohnowait
LOL, love it. Typical attack from adult children.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #56
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

sirex, you need a gf.... just sayin'. Maybe then you'll stop trolling in a BMW Forum in the OT section. Have you even owned a BMW or ride anything another then a peddle bike?
Old 01-03-2012, 09:45 AM   #57
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

oblivious drivers are oblivious regardless of how loud a bike is.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #58
dcramer
5th Gear Member

Quote:
So you saying if you could hear them, it's momentary annoyance to you takes prescedence over the riders safety? And yes I'm assuming you don't ride, not many riders would say that.
I happen to live on a street that gets more than its share of noise. Bikes with loud pipes are more than a momentary annoyance for me.

Couple of questions ?

Have you taken any motorcycle safety courses ?
Do you ride with full gear all the time ?

I'm also curious if loud pipes save lives why don't all the sport bikes have them ?

Dave
dcramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:37 PM   #59
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

FYI, you don't hear a bike until it's on top of you, unless it's full throttle at the time, no matter how loud the pipes are. Loud pipes don't save as many lives as they are argued to, end of story.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:35 PM   #60
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcramer View Post
I happen to live on a street that gets more than its share of noise. Bikes with loud pipes are more than a momentary annoyance for me.

Couple of questions ?

Have you taken any motorcycle safety courses ?
Do you ride with full gear all the time ?

I'm also curious if loud pipes save lives why don't all the sport bikes have them ?

Dave
Again let me make it very clear, I've not made the argument for putting loud pipes on your bike simply for safeties sake. I said having them increases your likelihood to be heard and thus, noticed by drivers and that to me justifies their annoyance. People who ride like assholes through residential area's are just that, assholes.

Yes I've taken my course, and yes I ride with a full face helmet, belstaff jacket, heavy kevlar jeans and sidi fusions every time I'm on my bike. I'm well aware of the dangers of being on a bike, I lost a close family member to a motorcycle accident. I accept the risks and will take most measures necessary to ensure a safe ride.

Sirex was right though, sorry for assuming you don't ride and being a douche.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: