Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-14-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
captain_slo
1st Gear Newbie

Exclamation 2002 BMW M3 + Winter Wheels & Tires For Sale!!

I hate to do this, but I have to sell my M3. I'm asking $23,000 obo, but no low ballers!!!! This car is in mint condition. Silver on Imola Red interior. Very hard interior to find! 3.2L Inline 6, 333hp engine. Only 96,800kms. No accidents, clean title. This vehicle originally came from BC so it has NEVER seen snow or salt. Fully adjustable seats, including inflatable bolsters (rare feature), sunroof, 6 spd manual transmission, Maido ST5 19" wheels plus I'm also throwing in a set of BMW 17" Contour Style winter wheels and tires. Black kidney grills, H&R springs, carbon fiber hood vent.

I'm located in Barrie. Feel free to call with any questions or arrange a viewing.

No test pilots!

Call Mark @ 306-999-0739.

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
captain_slo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #2
Espritv8
2nd Gear Member

Are you selling without the chrome wheels, and if yes, how much?
Espritv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
junkyardj
1st Gear Newbie

Nice car! Im in barrie, lmk when you have time to show the car.. ill pm contact info

J
junkyardj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #4
Supreme_sole
Top Gear Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espritv8 View Post
Are you selling without the chrome wheels, and if yes, how much?
Same question. Those rims dont go with that car
Supreme_sole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:36 PM   #5
captain_slo
1st Gear Newbie

Well I wasn't planning on selling without them (just so we all know, I bought the car with the wheels on it lol), but pm me and we can talk...
Old 11-14-2011, 02:46 PM   #6
ClayMan
6th Gear Member

Bearing recall done?
ClayMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:19 PM   #7
captain_slo
1st Gear Newbie

As far as I know every recall has been completed on the vehicle, but I seem to be second guessing myself. I'll call BMW tomorrow morning and double check as I don't have those records on me.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:30 AM   #8
JINT
5th Gear Member

When people write no test pilots, does that mean a dude comes to check out your car with cash in hand and you wont let him try it? I don't know about others but i don't care how mint you can write the car is, i would never buy one without trying it.

p.s. Not trying to spoil your sale or anything.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:18 AM   #9
ChiGz
2nd Gear Member

+1 at JINT
ChiGz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:22 PM   #10
silverbmw3
2nd Gear Member

I have met this guy and seen this car in person. Car looks immaculate and owner is very honest and easy to deal with. Free bump for both.
silverbmw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:26 PM   #11
Espritv8
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
When people write no test pilots, does that mean a dude comes to check out your car with cash in hand and you wont let him try it? I don't know about others but i don't care how mint you can write the car is, i would never buy one without trying it.

p.s. Not trying to spoil your sale or anything.
I do the same as the OP when it comes to selling a car. You come, you see, you give me the certified check, and then you test the car see if anything is wrong with it. If there is, I give you back your check.

If you just want to test drive an nice M3 with no intentions of buying it, well go elsewhere.
Espritv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:44 PM   #12
captain_slo
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbmw3 View Post
I have met this guy and seen this car in person. Car looks immaculate and owner is very honest and easy to deal with. Free bump for both.
You're the man! Thanks a lot dude! lol P.S. - hate myself for selling it right now, but sometimes you have to take 2 steps back to go 3 steps forward I guess...

And as for the "no test pilots" line. Firstly, if you have no intention of buying my car, then don't post useless comments on this thread. Secondly, to reiterate Espritv8, THAT is exactly why I put it. I'm selling my car and I want serious inquiries, not people to come for a joyride in an M3. If you're serious, show me that you are, I'll let you drive it, if you really don't like it after the drive then you can take your money back.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:21 AM   #13
JINT
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_slo View Post
And as for the "no test pilots" line. Firstly, if you have no intention of buying my car, then don't post useless comments on this thread. Secondly, to reiterate Espritv8, THAT is exactly why I put it. I'm selling my car and I want serious inquiries, not people to come for a joyride in an M3. If you're serious, show me that you are, I'll let you drive it, if you really don't like it after the drive then you can take your money back.
There is a reason why this is a forum, it's for people to state their opinions, if you think that these are useless comments than i guess you can't handle being on the forum.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:54 PM   #14
captain_slo
1st Gear Newbie

Maybe I was a bit rash and said that a bit wrong and I apologize. What I mean is no longer is this thread a discussion about me selling my car (i.e. questions about the vehicle or attempts at viewing it, etc.), it has now turned into a debate about a sentence that not only I, but others as well, use in their ads ("no test pilots"). Although I understand it is a forum, and believe me I've been a part of plenty for many years for more than just BMW's, but there is a time and a place to state these opinions. This particular thread is to be dedicated to the sale of my car, not general opinions as to the placement of certain sentences within one's ad for the sale of a vehicle. If that's what someone wants to discuss, please start a new thread pertaining to that discussion.

I really don't mean to be an ass and I'm sorry if I did come off as one. I may have been a little rash in my commentary, I'd just like to keep the topic of this thread to it's intended purpose rather than a discussion of 3 words within that ad that's all.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:21 PM   #15
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espritv8 View Post
I do the same as the OP when it comes to selling a car. You come, you see, you give me the certified check, and then you test the car see if anything is wrong with it. If there is, I give you back your check.

If you just want to test drive an nice M3 with no intentions of buying it, well go elsewhere.
I agree.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'04 Volvo S60R/6spd.:Nautical Blue/Gobi&Black
'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8 SOLD
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
bmwm5lover is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: