Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average. Display Modes
Old 04-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #61
Jeff2886
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lasalle, ON
Posts: 102


Quote:
Originally Posted by przemson View Post
Thanks man

Which one you like?
I like the 2002 and the overhead F1 pitstop. Both would look great in a large print I think

I think the 2002 would make an awesome bday gift for my dad too.
Jeff2886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:25 PM   #62
przemson
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff2886 View Post
I like the 2002 and the overhead F1 pitstop. Both would look great in a large print I think

I think the 2002 would make an awesome bday gift for my dad too.
There's only 2002 left. I've sold the F1 pit stop oryginal.

Prints in A1 size looks really great. I made them on very good quality thick satin paper.
przemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:27 PM   #63
przemson
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 220
This time some DRIFTING.

http://przemus.deviantart.com

Hope you like the result
przemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #64
SiR
Vtec just kicked in
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: TO
Posts: 2,745


took me less than 1 minute in photoshop.... tutorials all over youtube which range from basics like this to more in detail.

herp derp drawn by hand my ass. just compare them to the original photos. more or less 100% identical dimensions everywhere.
__________________
-||Old Crayons||-
SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:25 AM   #65
przemson
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post


took me less than 1 minute in photoshop.... tutorials all over youtube which range from basics like this to more in detail.

herp derp drawn by hand my ass. just compare them to the original photos. more or less 100% identical dimensions everywhere.
HAHAHAH

I'm that good that you think I did it in the photoshop.

I'm better than photoshop my friend If you will se the hi-def image you would see all the pencil and marker lines.
przemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:44 AM   #66
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,085
I can't believe the drama is still undecided...does the man draw these or not?

At least I have something to look forward to watching once House ends. lol
__________________
E46
Blackedout95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:30 AM   #67
328IScreamer
6th Gear Member
 
328IScreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: chatham ontario
Posts: 1,677
I can without a doubt tell you these are hand drawn I have ordered 2 drawings from him now and there are many indications they were done by hand.

Even when I took them to get professionally framed the guy at the art gallery was not only amazed but confirmed the authenticity of the drawings.

As mentioned if you saw them in person you would see they were pencil marks and all
__________________
328IScreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:30 AM   #68
328IScreamer
6th Gear Member
 
328IScreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: chatham ontario
Posts: 1,677
Also that above e36 looks nothing like his drawings what so ever
__________________
328IScreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #69
przemson
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 220
Some more calssics
Triumph GT6 from the 70's

http://przemus.deviantart.com

Hope you like it
przemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #70
SiR
Vtec just kicked in
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: TO
Posts: 2,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328IScreamer View Post
Also that above e36 looks nothing like his drawings what so ever
ya you missed the part where I did it in under 1 minute.
maybe ill spend some time this weekend and do one better.

you got suckered and are just trying to defend yourself. I get it.



but that doesnt take away from the fact that these are in no way hand drawn.
__________________
-||Old Crayons||-
SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:12 AM   #71
przemson
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
ya you missed the part where I did it in under 1 minute.
maybe ill spend some time this weekend and do one better.

you got suckered and are just trying to defend yourself. I get it.



but that doesnt take away from the fact that these are in no way hand drawn.
Waiting to see the efect of your briliant work
przemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:12 AM   #72
SiR
Vtec just kicked in
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: TO
Posts: 2,745



freehand drawings dont match up 100% no matter how good you are.
im talking mm by mm here.
__________________
-||Old Crayons||-
SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #73
przemson
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 220
Heard this 100 times before..
przemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #74
328IScreamer
6th Gear Member
 
328IScreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: chatham ontario
Posts: 1,677
Would it convince you that they are hand drawn that I made special requests for mine? Niether of the drawing I got were exactly as the picture. I had custom plates on one and the other was a city skyline that he did more emphasis on the water.

Im not an idiot if I had a 3 ft long photoshop hanging over my fireplace I'd know it and so would the gallery who framed it. The artist here is town who did the framing actually was quite impressed by the work and yes in person it is very obvious that it is hand drawn
__________________
328IScreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #75
przemson
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328IScreamer View Post
Would it convince you that they are hand drawn that I made special requests for mine? Niether of the drawing I got were exactly as the picture. I had custom plates on one and the other was a city skyline that he did more emphasis on the water.

Im not an idiot if I had a 3 ft long photoshop hanging over my fireplace I'd know it and so would the gallery who framed it. The artist here is town who did the framing actually was quite impressed by the work and yes in person it is very obvious that it is hand drawn
But for him you still bought a PS print
przemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015