Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-12-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet

Thanks Bimmersport!

I've spent a few hours at Bimmersport over the last month getting suspension work done and getting the Active Autowerke Flash Tune for the car.

All I can say is that both Jon and Charlie run the best BMW shop in the GTA... their integrity, knowledge and professionalism is absolutely first class.

While remaining a loyal customer the past year from everything ranging from valve cover gasket leaks and complete brakes jobs, to mods and tunes, I can highly recommend them as your one-stop BMW servicing/mod needs.

Bonus: Check out their amazing new re-finished shop with a dope customer lounge.

Thanks Jon! Car can barely hook up on the road now!
BMWdouche is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #2
Dinanstu
3rd Gear Member

I concur.

Friendly professional service, and one fo the few places I trust my car to do performance and regular maintenance.

So BMWdouche, tell us about the new AA tune and the car...!
Old 11-13-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet

Haha seeing your car there was a treat Stu.

The AA tune, as a flash tune, is the only thing you can really do to an N52 motor to get it to perform. Difference between a N52 with a tune and without is massive.

Amazing throttle response, a very noticeable increase of usable power and silky smooth WOT.

Still no 335 but easily and by far the best thing to spend your money on if you have an N52 motor.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:57 AM   #4
cormier
6th Gear Member

Ya I love looking at all those diecasts... Plus the huge tv and coffee machine, I almost OD'd on the stuff last time I was there

That's all besides the great shop itself :p

cormier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #5
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Thank you guys for the comments and compliments. It means a lot to us reading this at the end of the day, and makes all the effort worth it!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #6
silvia_drift
1st Gear Newbie

Lol, 325i with a tune can barely hook up...you running doughnuts in the rear?
silvia_drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #7
Barnsdale
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@Bimmersport View Post
Thank you guys for the comments and compliments. It means a lot to us reading this at the end of the day, and makes all the effort worth it!
Jon - is there a E46 325i Active Autowerks tune available?
Barnsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #8
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia_drift View Post
Lol, 325i with a tune can barely hook up...you running doughnuts in the rear?
Rammy... I'll give you full credit for all of your shit talking as soon as you move your 30 year old ass out of your parents house. Spending money on cars is easy when you don't live a real life like the rest of us.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #9
silvia_drift
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWdouche View Post
Rammy... I'll give you full credit for all of your shit talking as soon as you move your 30 year old ass out of your parents house. Spending money on cars is easy when you don't live a real life like the rest of us.
Ouch Sharmz. I only wanted to know how to make my BMW spin through gears for low cost. It was a compliment, and you act like an ass. And to think, i was gonna throw on spacesavers and get a tune so I could be "dope". Bmwdouche for sure.

In response to your personal attack:
- I am your age
- living on your "own" is easy when your parents pay for your shit, must be real life
- getting credit from you is like getting the approval from a retarded kid, it doesn't mean shit
- your girlfriend makes more money than you. That super fast BMW you own must help you feel less emasculated right?

Go ahead bro. The natural progression of an ignorant individual like you is to insult either my family or appearance next .

Last edited by silvia_drift; 11-14-2012 at 05:56 PM.
silvia_drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #10
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia_drift View Post
Ouch Sharmz. I only wanted to know how to make my BMW spin through gears for low cost. It was a compliment, and you act like an ass. And to think, i was gonna throw on spacesavers and get a tune so I could be "dope". Bmwdouche for sure.

In response to your personal attack:
- I am your age
- living on your "own" is easy when your parents pay for your shit, must be real life
- getting credit from you is like getting the approval from a retarded kid, it doesn't mean shit
- your girlfriend makes more money than you. That super fast BMW you own must help you feel less emasculated right?

Go ahead bro. The natural progression of an ignorant individual like you is to insult either my family or appearance next .
You had to edit this post twice after you posted it?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: