Hi all, I'm considering getting rid of my 330 and my toyota corolla and getting 1 car for both seasons (335i likely). I realize this car will be for a specific buyer as it is heavily modified and I will likely not part it.
Some history, I bought this car off my brother this past June but it's been in the family for 5 years now. It had ~80k when we bought it, it's got ~133k km's now. The previous owner was a young guy who lived in Niagara; the car was maintained at Engineered Automotive when in his possession. In mine, its been at Bimmersport since day 1 and have all service records (TONSS of receipts, down to each oil change). The car was driven for about 1 1/2 winters in our possession; not winter driven from PO.
It is an original M-tech II in Imola Red on Alcantara interior.
Maintenance items taken care of:
- Inspection II done at around 90k
- Discs, pads new at around 90k
- Waterpump + thermostat done 2 summers ago
- Expansion tank + aux fan done last summer (2010)
- Oil changes every 5-7k km
- New rear half shafts done this summer (2011)
- Differential U-joint (done this summer)
- Differential bushings (done this summer)
- Crankcase done twice on it
- Replaced cam position sensor
- Intake elbow replaced
- Replaced Front End links (OEM)
- Replaced Tranny fluid (with Motul) this last week
- Replace Valve cover gasket
Modifications + Upgrades
- ZHP weighted shift knob + alcantara boot
- Aux connection
- Alcantara wrapped M-steering wheel
- Bilstein PSS10 coilovers
- Powerflex front control arm bushings
- Rogue Engineering Transmission mounts (blacks - which are soft)
- E46 M3 engine mounts
- Meyle rear trailing arm bushings
- K-sport rear lower control arms
- Powerflex subframe bushings
- Subframe reinforcement
- Rogue Engineering rear shock mounts
- M5 clutch & UUC 8.5 lb flywheel
- CDV removed
- BMW performance SSK
- 3.46 differential with LSD installed (Wavetrac torsion type unit) with Motul diff fluid - done properly with new bearings, proper shims etc.
- Schrick 264/248 NA cams
- Active Autowerke custom tune
- Ebay headers (ceramic coated)
- Magnaflow high flow cats
- Eiseinmann Race cat-back exhaust
- Dinan cold air intake
- Dr.Vanos upgraded Vanos unit
- Resonators removed
It dyno'd 225whp & 225wtq with a broken vanos unit; haven't dyno'd since I replaced to Dr.Vanos but should be much better now, since I felt a significant increase in power & responsiveness.
Here's what it sounds like:
- All original MtechII body
- Smoked corners, sidemarkers and Eagle Eyes smoked LED taillights
- Vinyl wrapped roof (gloss black)
- Painted front grille (black)
- Tinted windows
- Rims: Brock B1 17x8.5 front, 17x10 rear with Toyo T1r's (70%+ tread)
- Rolled rear fenders (RMP did that)
- Previous owner was in a fender bender (won't show up in carproof since he fixed it privately) so the front bumper, fender, hood were repainted - not the best work. Therefore, the front end could use a respray considering all the rock chips; we (my brother & I) never bothered because we'd rather spend our money making it drive nice over painting the front knowing it'll pick up rock chips considering how low it is!
- Other bad, A/C needs a refill... i never use a/c so i didnt care.
- Some wear on the alcantara on the front seats - rear is perfect
I could be forgetting more stuff, but I guess this is enough for a feeler. I currently stored the car away for winter but if someones really interested I could take you for a short spin around the block - so long as its not raining/snowing.
I would be looking to get $17,000 OBO, safety + e-tested - don't crucify me on this, it's just a feeler! But please consider that the LSD + Cams together are worth $3500-$4000. I also have a lot of the OEM parts as well.
Please PM, or call/text 416.930.4632 if interested - I'm located in Mississauga.
A pic with my old rims