Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-20-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
v12_engine
1st Gear Newbie

WTB: e30 325i or any kind of e30

hello! frist of all I LOVE E30! i'm willing to buy any kind of e30 that is less than $600. im still in high school, but willing to restore a e30 as a project. abit if rust is okay, as long as its drivable at frist i am happy with it. must be standard too

i know $600 is a little, but there has to be someone that is willing to sell an e30 for that price. if you know anyone who is selling an e30 around that price, mind telling me? thanks

i've been searching for one on kijiji, autotrader and other sites. although i cant seem to find around my price. although most people who sells e30 have it either restored and mint etc, i just need a project car.

thanks all!

Last edited by v12_engine; 10-20-2011 at 10:57 PM.
v12_engine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 12:34 AM   #2
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

A $600 e30 will cost you $6000 in 2 years, save up, min $3000 for a decent one, and your still looking $1000 a year parts and maimtance.
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: