Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #16
Colombian
2nd Gear Newbie
 
Colombian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 336


All I can say is Fu$k the police... Anarchy is the answer !!!!
Colombian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #17
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colombian View Post
All I can say is Fu$k the police... Anarchy is the answer !!!!
thats probably the stupidest comment I have read in 2012 so far.
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:47 PM   #18
Colombian
2nd Gear Newbie
 
Colombian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 336
you're welcome... Hopefully I made your 2012 a memorable one!!! hahhaha

governments were only made to control the people by the elite.. Once the sword was no longer viable then governments were established to create a sense of control so the people remained calmed and under control... then the evolution was the finance system created to slave us all to work for the elite... and lets not forget about corporations.. pieces of paper running the show... we are all doomed if we believe that democracy is the way.. let me just remind you that elected politicians are not average people.. majority are super rich people with their own interests.... how do you think they finance they campaings ? think about it.....

so yes.... ANARCHY IS THE ANSWER !!!! if you really want to live in a free society....
Colombian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:03 PM   #19
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
No, the majority of politicians are successful, wealth is a by-product of success. Rest assured, one came before the other. As for super wealthy, you're delusional if you think the majority of Canadian politicians are multi-millionaires. You're seem to be focused on american politics, knock-knock...Canada's at the door.

This mentality that your government has and always will be out to exploit you is rather humorous. Governments are necessary for any society to prosper and you are a fool to think any current form of government other than democracy will make our country better. All one needs to do is look around the world and back through history to see see examples of what a lack of democracy does to a nation.
__________________
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:16 PM   #20
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
No, the majority of politicians are successful, wealth is a by-product of success. Rest assured, one came before the other. As for super wealthy, you're delusional if you think the majority of Canadian politicians are multi-millionaires. You're seem to be focused on american politics, knock-knock...Canada's at the door.

This mentality that your government has and always will be out to exploit you is rather humorous. Governments are necessary for any society to prosper and you are a fool to think any current form of government other than democracy will make our country better. All one needs to do is look around the world and back through history to see see examples of what a lack of democracy does to a nation.
dude man, if you're going to call me a troll, you cant respond with attacks in every argument.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:54 PM   #21
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
I said he's a fool if he believes foolish things, such as democracy being an inferior form of government. If you're going to make such bold claims which contradict the opinions of the vast majority of citizens of our country, politicians and history then you're going to need a harder shell if that is considered offensive to you.

Oh, and trolling is posting solely for the purpose of agitating and trying to get an negative reaction from someone. My post was on topic, nothing says I can't be blunt with my opinions.
__________________

Last edited by calegrant; 01-03-2012 at 07:58 PM.
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:51 AM   #22
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?
 
bmdbley'sBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in your attic!
Posts: 4,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
All you seem capable of is referencing links and are rarely ever able to even post without one. You think we're sheep yet you seem unable to even form your own thoughts, keep it up...it's why the vast majority of this sight laughs at you.
lol. chump you read like a tired pot bellied 45+yr old alcoholic with anger issues, but I bet you only express that anger on your wife. if you still got one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
No, the majority of politicians are successful, wealth is a by-product of success. Rest assured, one came before the other. .
HAHAHAHAH omg HAHAHAHA
you are severly ignorant & misinformed.

and yeah i could i drop dozens of links, which if all viewed paints a factual picture of the current levels of rampant unchecked corruption (as it can't all be liberal/conservative propaganda bs) but whats the point you're a fervant hater incapable of learning anything, probably from anyone.

but i'll drop one link for any receptive mind



60 Minutes: Congress legalized insider trading Part 1 of 2

__________________

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 01-04-2012 at 08:57 AM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #23
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
Yup, I'm an angry old man because I'm sick of people trying to make arguments doing nothing more than posting videos. You usually can't keep on topic in a debate, you're deserving of ridicule.

And you like the other guy seem to be wrapped up in American politics. This is Canada buddy, get your head around that. I'm fully aware of the corruption currently taking place in American politics.
__________________
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #24
Colombian
2nd Gear Newbie
 
Colombian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 336
Lol, some people got really going here.... Did not mean to insult anyone..just my opinion... Like I said we way past democracy days. Sure democracy was a great advance in human evolution but lobbiest found a way to maintain control at a global scale...We now run by corporations and their interest. in today's society money talks. Well see how it goes I guess ! Lol
Colombian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:21 PM   #25
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
I said he's a fool if he believes foolish things, such as democracy being an inferior form of government. If you're going to make such bold claims which contradict the opinions of the vast majority of citizens of our country, politicians and history then you're going to need a harder shell if that is considered offensive to you.

Oh, and trolling is posting solely for the purpose of agitating and trying to get an negative reaction from someone. My post was on topic, nothing says I can't be blunt with my opinions.
you know whats sad... you think you're alot smarter than you really are. You dont even undersatnd the hipocrissy that you even write.

Dont you get it... When you write the way you write, ITS TROLLING BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO GET THEM AGITATED by INSULTING THEM.

TROLLOLOLOLOL
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #26
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
There's a difference between insulting because of a weak, poorly thought out argument and insulting solely for the reaction, I know you can tell one from the other. I'm unintelligent because you think I'm trolling? Sure thing bud, whatever you need to tell yourself.
__________________
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #27
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?
 
bmdbley'sBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in your attic!
Posts: 4,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
Yup, I'm an angry old man because I'm sick of people trying to make arguments doing nothing more than posting videos. You usually can't keep on topic in a debate, you're deserving of ridicule.

And you like the other guy seem to be wrapped up in American politics. This is Canada buddy, get your head around that. I'm fully aware of the corruption currently taking place in American politics.
omfg-lol/ you are truely pathetic & barely worthy of my time. you are worse than my above description - you are also a blatant liar & hypocrit. or is it brain damage from all the rye every day?


paging your awesomeness back to this already forgoten thread:

and speaking of missmanagement & pissing away money; how about harpers Main (ex) advisor that just got charged with fraud?
yeah he got his 21 year old escort fiance a job with a co doing the water for the reserves. she'd make 20% commission of the millions in contracts for water systems

but its ok for our politicians to borrow money from the imf/fedres at interest that future generations of canadians not yet even born will have to pay for, while making their(escort fiances)'s well off at all our expense?


http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147519


and i'll answer my own question, you couldn't bother to reply to in that thread; No its not ok! so thats why a constitutional lawyer is now suing the gov & bank of canada!



Quote:
December 22 2011, Toronto Ontario
Rocco Galati explains the lawsuit against the Bank Of Canada and the Finance minister.

Apologies for video quality and shakiness, When I got there and started setting up the camera, it literally died [not the battery but the camera itself] right there on the spot. Got what I could on cell phone camera.

Full press release:
Canadian constitutional lawyer, Rocco Galati, on behalf of Canadians
William Krehm, and Ann Emmett, and COMER (Committee for Monetary and
Economic Reform) on December 12th, 2011 filed an action in Federal Court,
to restore the use of the Bank of Canada to its original purpose, by
exercising its public statutory duty and responsibility. That purpose
includes making interest free loans to municipal/provincial/federal
governments for "human capital" expenditures (education, health, other
social services) and /or infrastructure expenditures.

The action also constitutionally challenges the government's fallacious
accounting methods in its tabling of the budget by not calculating nor
revealing the true and total revenues of the nation before transferring
back "tax credits" to corporations and other taxpayers.

The Plaintiffs state that since 1974 there has been a gradual but sure
slide into the reality that the Bank of Canada and Canada's monetary and
financial policy are dictated by private foreign banks and financial
interests contrary to the Bank of Canada Act.

The Plaintiffs state that the Bank of International Settlements (BIS), the
Financial Stability Forum (FSF) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF)
were all created with the cognizant intent of keeping poorer nations in
their place which has now expanded to all nations in that these financial
institutions largely succeed in over-riding governments and constitutional
orders in countries such as Canada over which they exert financial
control.

The Plaintiffs state that the meetings of the BIS and Financial Stability
Board (FSB) (successor of FSF), their minutes, their discussions and
deliberations are secret and not available nor accountable to Parliament,
the executive, nor the Canadian public notwithstanding that the Bank of
Canada policies directly emanate from these meetings. These organizations
are essentially private, foreign entities controlling Canada's banking
system and socio-economic policies.

The Plaintiffs state that the defendants (officials) are unwittingly and
/or wittingly, in varying degrees, knowledge and intent engaged in a
conspiracy, along with the BIS, FSB, IMF to render impotent the Bank of
Canada Act as well as Canadian sovereignty over financial, monetary, and
socio-economic policy, and bypass the sovereign rule of Canada through its
Parliament by means of banking and financial systems.
and whats you reply going to be? because im literate & informed im an idiot? or because i'm not god didn't preknow this, create it, posses the lawyer rocco thereby making his action 'my own' that i have no argument & reality is in valid? probably
__________________
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #28
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
There's a difference between insulting because of a weak, poorly thought out argument and insulting solely for the reaction, I know you can tell one from the other. I'm unintelligent because you think I'm trolling? Sure thing bud, whatever you need to tell yourself.
whatever you say captain america.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #29
5style
Hatters gon Hatt
 
5style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronot
Posts: 5,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
There's a difference between insulting because of a weak, poorly thought out argument and insulting solely for the reaction, I know you can tell one from the other. I'm unintelligent because you think I'm trolling? Sure thing bud, whatever you need to tell yourself.
every time i read what you write, i wanna vomit, youre going on spam
__________________
Cayenne hunting!
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #30
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
Sigh, still mad I called you out for your ignorance I see....
__________________
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015