E30 1991 318is for parts or track build
I have a 1991 e30 318is for sale, 294,000km, 5 speed, alpine white.
The car is extremely solid and certainly worth saving - perfect base for a track build, a great source for parts, or a nice doner shell for your rusty street car project.
I've removed most of the interior. The dash is still intact, has 2 very small cracks (a shame) but other wise very clean. I've also removed the heater control valve and SI board. No wires were cut, everything unbolted and removed without butchering any harnesses or wiring.
- very nice, original car with no mods
- very clean floors, quarters, trunk
- original paint
- no rust around windshield or windows
- newish cat back exhaust
- fog lights
- plastic bumpers
- car was loaded with options
- interior parts removed per the above notes (could be good if your intention is to build a track car)
- surface rust on front driver's side fender, small hole at lower dog leg
- rust at rear licence plate lights
- rust at rear under batter area, other side (where the jack is kept) is perfect, clean
- needs clutch - release bearing squeeled terribly when moving car around the yard
- weaves in the pictures are NOT included - car will roll on bottle caps / steelies
This would make a great project car. I'm asking $500 or BO - I'd like this out of the driveway ASAP. There is exponentially more value in parts alone. Come by and have a look.
Thanks for looking,