Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #16
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
Nice pick up Leno! Where have you been man!? We missed you at the cambridge meets this year
^This. The only time I saw Lino this year was when I bumped into him at the gas station near his house...
Old 10-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Ride View Post
^This. The only time I saw Lino this year was when I bumped into him at the gas station near his house...
[disclaimer] ""In my "humble opinion".]]if it were a "slick-top".....that's what wood put it in da "Uber Score " catagory!!
like I said...Luv" those interiors.....and "das auto" looks " "good enuff...solid enuff to give er a good go" [/i]..".two thumbs up"

Last edited by 411; 10-07-2011 at 03:58 PM.
411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #18
lgb240
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Ride View Post
I'm alive and well ... just been a busy summer. I've spent a lot of time travelling (mostly to vintage races all across North America) I also belong to 4 car clubs, so things get hectic with those as well.

I've decided to pull some parts off the E30 and sell off what's left. Interior is out of it; I'm taking the wheels, but can provide a few sh1tty bottle caps to keep it as a roller. I'm trying to keep it as intact as possible, and to keep it a running car for people to look at. There's still a few little bits that I will remove for my winter beater.

If you're looking for a clean car to build a track monster, this is perfect. If you have a really rusty POS that you're working on for the street, stop welding and buy this one.

This e30 makes 10 cars in my possession at the moment. I keep 9 of them here at the house, 6 are insured and live driving cars. I guess I'm getting to the fact that driveway space is a premium, and I don't want to piss off the nieghbours. I'm open to offers ... the sooner it goes, the better.

Cheers,
lgb240
lgb240 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:04 PM   #19
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

I'll definitely come check it out if you still have it when I get back from Europe (October 29th).
Old 10-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #20
lgb240
2nd Gear Member

The car's for sale ...

I'm also selling a really nice tan interior (with sports seats) for a 2 door coupe as well

Check the classified section
Old 10-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #21
lgb240
2nd Gear Member

Well, I just took a deposit on the car ... supposed to be picked up tomorrow am.

If the deal falls through, I'll let everyone know.

Interior is still available ...
Old 10-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #22
lgb240
2nd Gear Member

The car's sold - picked up yesterday.
The new owner is going to restore it back to a road car using the 2 POS's he's been working on and trying to save.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:45 PM   #23
everlast
if I lived . I would be ~

I'd been looking for a pass thru black perforated seat for a while too. I have an absolutely 100% mint non pass-through. While I want the pass-through, I can't accept replacing the one I have with something that is not perfect, which I've yet to find. Unicorn indeed.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #24
lgb240
2nd Gear Member

The ski pass back seat is now in my winter car and it is in perfect condition, indeed a unicorn.

I'm open to cash + trade for a perfect regular back seat ...my winter car really doesn't deserve such a rare feature.

PM me if interested ... (you're not the only one looking for this type of back seat)
Old 10-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #25
Nick_V
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlast View Post
While I want the pass-through, I can't accept replacing the one I have with something that is not perfect, which I've yet to find. Unicorn indeed.
I saw it yesterday in person - you wouldn't be disappointed. Looks brand new.
Nick_V is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:14 PM   #26
lgb240
2nd Gear Member

Thanks Nick, good luck with your projects.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #27
aviator
3rd Gear Member

How is it you luckys always find the good deals? an e30 for the price of 10 cases of cheap beer?!... if anyone knows where there is another of these finds in driveable condition I'm in the market...
aviator is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: