Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors > StanceFactory
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
jon.e
2nd Gear Member

Thanks again stance factory

Just wanted to thank jay and mike for installing my new BC coilovers on my e36. The ride is amazing compared to my original coilover setup. I appologize to keep you guys so late last night. Ill post some before and after pics when i get a chance to take some new pics.

Never hesitate to take your bmw to them, they really know their stuff. Job was done in great timing. Mike thanks for grinding down those wheel nuts, I really appreciate it. Ill be seeing you guys soon.

Thanks
- Jon
jon.e is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:03 AM   #2
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon.e View Post
Just wanted to thank jay and mike for installing my new BC coilovers on my e36. The ride is amazing compared to my original coilover setup. I appologize to keep you guys so late last night. Ill post some before and after pics when i get a chance to take some new pics.

Never hesitate to take your bmw to them, they really know their stuff. Job was done in great timing. Mike thanks for grinding down those wheel nuts, I really appreciate it. Ill be seeing you guys soon.

Thanks
- Jon
I made the switch as well, can't be happier.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:19 PM   #3
A.K.A. Blackout
BLACKOUT

They are a great shop and know there stuff about fitting amazing rims on your car and getting it to sit just right...
Old 09-30-2011, 02:13 PM   #4
1Lazybmw
1st Gear Newbie

Have an appointment booked for next Thursday for a fender roll.. can't wait to meet those guys
1Lazybmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:44 PM   #5
jon.e
2nd Gear Member

Yup cant wait till they settle. Gunna drop it right down before i put it away for the winter.

Chigga how long have u had them on ur 5? Did u notice after a couple of weeks they settled and sat a little lower? Or did u drop it right down right away?
jon.e is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon.e View Post
Yup cant wait till they settle. Gunna drop it right down before i put it away for the winter.

Chigga how long have u had them on ur 5? Did u notice after a couple of weeks they settled and sat a little lower? Or did u drop it right down right away?
About a month now, they do settle, so if you want to adjust the bodies say 2", be prepare the adjustment to be around 2.25-2.5" depending on your spring rates and the weight of your car.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: