Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors > RMP Motors
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-16-2011, 11:15 PM   #1
steve.325i
2nd Gear Member

Thanks RMP

Rocco/Lauren:

Thank you for taking the time to help me figure out what I was looking for & giving me your recommendations.

I now have 650kms on my NGK Iridiun IX plugs. I reset the computer & really wasn't impressed for the first 50kms or so, then the car finally figured out the timing & came alive.

After only 55k I pulled out Four prong NGK that autorama had put in when I bought the car. I should have changed them 10k ago.

I have driven 300 kms with the new PBR ceramic pads/zimmerman rotors.

I made sure the front hubs were clean (as recommended) & installed my rebuilt ATE calipers @ the same time. It was a little rough at the beginning as you warned but I am really happy with the setup.

Also, thanks for researching the ATF. The Fuchs TITAN 3353 is in the A5S390R & running smoothly.

Steve
steve.325i is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: