Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-05-2002, 04:41 PM   #1
jacob.325is
2nd Gear Member

Question Hot Import Nights Chicago

I was wondering if any one will be attending, or showing their cars in this show?
jacob.325is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 12:26 AM   #2
Bliss
Administrator

hmmm, yes i would like to, no that far away. When and where?

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 12:49 AM   #3
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

I believe it's the last weekend in June (29th I think) and I plan on spectating (not competing) so.... yeah, I'm going. Probably going to Atlantic City 2 weeks before that too! I believe DJBeemer is flying over to Toronto end of May and plans on attending all the shows (HIN, Darknights etc..) for 2 months. PM him to confirm.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 11:11 AM   #4
jacob.325is
2nd Gear Member

Sweet! May be you guys will see my get to see my ride than. Eventhough I know It is not nearly as cool as Randy's I still enjoy the reactions I get from people that see my car, some good, some bad, but that is not the point, the point of the show is to have fun and believe me I had a ton of fun last year. And last year my ride still had the M20 in it!!! On top of all that the street racing that goes on after the show is one of a kind !
There is nothing like going 100+ MPH through downtown chicago and suprisng the hell out of some of those rice burners that thought my ride was just to old!!! Yeah right, when I flew by a crowd of hondas last year you should of seen the look on their faces, now that is truly what makes it so much fun.

Date: June 30th I beieve, last saturday in June

Jacob
jacob.325is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 05:39 PM   #5
M3driver
2nd Gear Member

I am already signed up, the guys at DTM Power are organizing a meet beforehand. Go to the Chicago region forum and you'll see the page. I think there are like 20 Bimmers that will be there from DTM alone so far! It is June 29 at 5:00 at McCormick Place.

1989 M3 2.5 - 265 hp
1991 318iS - gots rims
M3driver is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: