Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
2004zhp
1st Gear Newbie

FS: Mint Black 2004 330i ZHP

For sale is a mint condition 2004 BMW 330i ZHP. The ZHP model is a rare package available that takes a standard 330i and is factory tuned by BMW. It has no top speed limiter (155mph is the top speed), high performance camshafts (more hp), lower, firmer suspension (better handling), staggered 18 inch rims (also better handling), M-tech II body kit (looks more aggressive), zhp exhaust (nice grumble but not loud), high gloss shadow-line trim (around the windows), short shift knob, short shifter (quicker shifts), black cloth headliner, carbon fibre interior trim instead of wood or aluminum. The HP is raised from 225HP to 235HP, increased red line at 6850 rpm instead of 6500, torque is increased by 8lb-ft to 222lb-ft, higher final drive ratio (quicker acceleration), 0-60 mph in 5.8 seconds, 1/4 mile in 14.3 seconds. The suspension also has larger anti-roll bars (less body roll in turns), more negative camber (better handling), and stronger control arm ball joints in the front. All of these are upgrades from the standard 330i and its all tuned by BMW.

Highlights:
• 2004 330i ZHP with 68,000KM’s
• Never winter driven and garage stored
• 6 Speed manual transmission
• Xenon headlamps
• Premium Harmon Kardon sound
• Alcantara M seats
• Heated Seats
• Original clutch (still grabs and engages perfectly)
• Original Vanos
• Black exterior and interior
• 3M clear bra on front bumper, mirrors and lights
• iPod input

This car has no issues or squeaks and has not been modified at all. It was dealer maintained until 2009. Then it was later maintained at an independent shop. I am currently the 2nd owner of this car. Nothing needs any attention other than a couple of minor dents. Brakes and tires are good. This car runs and drives like it is brand new. Many people have mistaken this as a brand new BMW because it is in such great condition. I have never abused or driven this car hard. It has been garage stored and never winter driven. The car is rarer than the E46 M3, thus this is one of the rarest E46 BMW's for the North American market.

Selling it for $19,500
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZHP4.jpg (85.1 KB, 1027 views)
File Type: jpg ZHP10.jpg (104.4 KB, 1022 views)
2004zhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:14 PM   #2
JINT
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004zhp View Post

The car is rarer than the E46 M3, thus this is one of the rarest E46 BMW's for the North American market.

Selling it for $19,500
That don't mean it's better than an M3 for your asking price, which is what the M3's go for nowadays.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:32 AM   #3
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

i think the US only got the 'real' zhp. canadians got the same package minus the camshaft and horepower stuff
Old 09-13-2011, 11:16 AM   #4
yessiR
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post
i think the US only got the 'real' zhp. canadians got the same package minus the camshaft and horepower stuff
the package wasn't called ZHP in Canada but yes the OP is right about everything in his post. And 19k is a decent price for the low mileage and great colours and 6spd. Should have no problems selling this beauty.
yessiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:18 AM   #5
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

its m package here. hence me saying real due to the fact that people call their mpackages ZHP when they are not.

not saying this one is...but its just a common trend i've been noticing. and i still think 19k is a lot for this car.

EDIT: exucse me i totally misread the kilometers. Now its worth 19k my bad!

Last edited by El Gato Liso; 09-13-2011 at 11:39 AM.
El Gato Liso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
sproule905
6th Gear Member

oh how the thread shitters always have something to say.. BUT will never buy it

sproule905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:25 PM   #7
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

its shitting if there is something bad to say you know, i never said anything bad. quote me on what i said bad.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:27 PM   #8
328iInt.o
2nd Gear Member

Well I actully wouldn't mind moving into a zhp and I can afford it so I'm not thread shitting. But even I think the price is high.

Might as well grab an m3 :p
328iInt.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #9
IChopCars
aka ROOFLESS

Were you in Port Credit this weekend by any chance?
Old 09-14-2011, 09:51 PM   #10
MPackage
2nd Gear Member

Hey Guys in my opinion I don't think this is a "ZHP" the needles are not read like the real ZHP from the US should be. Anyhow nice car with low km's wouldn't have a problem selling it goodluck.
MPackage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:15 PM   #11
2004zhp
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IChopCars View Post
Were you in Port Credit this weekend by any chance?
Wasn't me although i do live in the area.
2004zhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:50 PM   #12
busamoose
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yessiR View Post
the package wasn't called ZHP in Canada but yes the OP is right about everything in his post. And 19k is a decent price for the low mileage and great colours and 6spd. Should have no problems selling this beauty.
the option in the US is ZHP. In Canada,ZAM. same options.

so.....although we call it ZHPs in Canada. We should be saying we have a ZAM. With the larger US market, they may laugh at us.
busamoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:56 PM   #13
busamoose
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004zhp View Post
For sale is a mint condition 2004 BMW 330i ZHP. The ZHP model is a rare package available that takes a standard 330i and is factory tuned by BMW. It has no top speed limiter (155mph is the top speed), high performance camshafts (more hp), lower, firmer suspension (better handling), staggered 18 inch rims (also better handling), M-tech II body kit (looks more aggressive), zhp exhaust (nice grumble but not loud), high gloss shadow-line trim (around the windows), short shift knob, short shifter (quicker shifts), black cloth headliner, carbon fibre interior trim instead of wood or aluminum. The HP is raised from 225HP to 235HP, increased red line at 6850 rpm instead of 6500, torque is increased by 8lb-ft to 222lb-ft, higher final drive ratio (quicker acceleration), 0-60 mph in 5.8 seconds, 1/4 mile in 14.3 seconds. The suspension also has larger anti-roll bars (less body roll in turns), more negative camber (better handling), and stronger control arm ball joints in the front. All of these are upgrades from the standard 330i and its all tuned by BMW.

Highlights:
• 2004 330i ZHP with 68,000KM’s
• Never winter driven and garage stored
• 6 Speed manual transmission
• Xenon headlamps
• Premium Harmon Kardon sound
• Alcantara M seats
• Heated Seats
• Original clutch (still grabs and engages perfectly)
• Original Vanos
• Black exterior and interior
• 3M clear bra on front bumper, mirrors and lights
• iPod input

This car has no issues or squeaks and has not been modified at all. It was dealer maintained until 2009. Then it was later maintained at an independent shop. I am currently the 2nd owner of this car. Nothing needs any attention other than a couple of minor dents. Brakes and tires are good. This car runs and drives like it is brand new. Many people have mistaken this as a brand new BMW because it is in such great condition. I have never abused or driven this car hard. It has been garage stored and never winter driven. The car is rarer than the E46 M3, thus this is one of the rarest E46 BMW's for the North American market.

Selling it for $19,500
bump for nice car..........
busamoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:18 AM   #14
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

Sweet car, great write up, before I got to hp numbers I expected to here 500 lol

Old 09-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #15
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post
canadians got the same package minus the camshaft and horepower stuff
lol no

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: