Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
blk3
4th Gear Member

anyone see this e36 on kijiji?

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ353463650 looks good
Old 02-20-2012, 07:52 AM   #2
xsailor
2nd Gear Member

looks like a fake add!!!!! here is the reply I got from him.

I am letting it go because I've moved to Spain (I own 3 vintage stores here in Madrid) and importing it here will cost me too much. I'm also trying raise some fast capital for business and avoid foreclosure by liquidating some assets and I need the money fast,I also have a classic car for sale and some industrial wood crafting machinery.It's currently in St John's , NL, at my parents house , with all the papers necessary to sell, ready to be delivered to its new owner. I will ship it anywhere in Canada with www.automoves.ca( safe and reliable company). I will pay for the shipping costs. I want to use Amazon Payments as third party to close the deal because it is the safest way for both parties under these conditions.

You be the judge seems fishy to me
xsailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
blk3
4th Gear Member

ahh i hate that crap. see it all the time on there. sounds fake. if its not then it sure sounds like it
Old 02-20-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
Havok_2011
Architect

lol!!! 100% scam ....I got the same message from a seller on a total different car that was for sale. Looks like this guy is posting lots of old cars to scam people.

People like this should get hit by a train....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsailor View Post
looks like a fake add!!!!! here is the reply I got from him.

I am letting it go because I've moved to Spain (I own 3 vintage stores here in Madrid) and importing it here will cost me too much. I'm also trying raise some fast capital for business and avoid foreclosure by liquidating some assets and I need the money fast,I also have a classic car for sale and some industrial wood crafting machinery.It's currently in St John's , NL, at my parents house , with all the papers necessary to sell, ready to be delivered to its new owner. I will ship it anywhere in Canada with www.automoves.ca( safe and reliable company). I will pay for the shipping costs. I want to use Amazon Payments as third party to close the deal because it is the safest way for both parties under these conditions.

You be the judge seems fishy to me
Old 02-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
davericher20
black and blue

scam, as soon as they use a big story with proper english they lose me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:12 PM   #6
nbmz
1st Gear Newbie

I had to register to your forum to post this... ;)

Also ran into a good deal of a car (not a BMW).
Funny enough, ran into the same proper english text.
Check it out (sounds familiar?):

Hi,

The car is still available for sale, has a clean title, no accidents all manuals and original paperwork. Well maintained, always garage kept, non smoker, runs and sounds 100% perfect (I'm not exaggerating). Sold certified and e-tested.
I am letting it go because I've moved to Spain (I own 3 vintage stores here in Madrid) and importing it here will cost me too much. It's currently in St John's , NL, at my parents house , with all the papers necessary to sell, ready to be delivered to its new owner. I will ship it anywhere in Canada with www.automoves.ca( safe and reliable company). I will pay for the shipping costs. I want to use ebay for the payment and as third party to close the deal because it is the safest way for both parties under these conditions.
If you have more questions or if you want more details, just mail me back. I don't know which is the best time to call you, due to the time difference...

and here is the ad:
http://sudbury.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ355198711

Thank goodness for google, as I just googled the following statement from the ad

"I own 3 vintage stores here in Madrid",

and got these links, including yours at maxbimmer:

http://www.lxforums.com/board/f239/c...r-scam-288319/

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show....php?p=1549823

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Be careful out there boys and girls...

EDIT: Here's the stolen text for the REAL BMW in question...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/gem-b...item20c24556a9

Last edited by nbmz; 02-21-2012 at 05:16 PM.
nbmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #7
Steve30
Techno Viking

^ that's a more realistic price lol.

E36 ///M3 S54
E30 325is winter build
Steve30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:14 AM   #8
momax_powers
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbmz View Post

Also ran into a good deal of a car (not a BMW).
Funny enough, ran into the same proper english text.
Check it out (sounds familiar?):

Hi,

The car is still available for sale, has a clean title, no accidents all manuals and original paperwork. Well maintained, always garage kept, non smoker, runs and sounds 100% perfect (I'm not exaggerating). Sold certified and e-tested.
I am letting it go because I've moved to Spain (I own 3 vintage stores here in Madrid) and importing it here will cost me too much. It's currently in St John's , NL, at my parents house , with all the papers necessary to sell, ready to be delivered to its new owner. I will ship it anywhere in Canada with www.automoves.ca( safe and reliable company). I will pay for the shipping costs. I want to use ebay for the payment and as third party to close the deal because it is the safest way for both parties under these conditions.
If you have more questions or if you want more details, just mail me back. I don't know which is the best time to call you, due to the time difference...

and here is the ad:
http://sudbury.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ355198711

Thank goodness for google, as I just googled the following statement from the ad

"I own 3 vintage stores here in Madrid",

and got these links, including yours at maxbimmer:

http://www.lxforums.com/board/f239/c...r-scam-288319/

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show....php?p=1549823

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Be careful out there boys and girls...

EDIT: Here's the stolen text for the REAL BMW in question...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/gem-b...item20c24556a9
piece of %$&T this guy is....i replied to his kijiji ad with the link to the ebay page along with the words...gotcha, you have been reported lolll
Old 02-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #9
Murchie
2nd Gear Member

No use starting another thread concerning fake/shady adds

Whyy soo cheap?..add looks little shady to mee

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ359034089
Murchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #10
BmW1819
6th Gear Member

Front bumper is aftermarket, accident?
BmW1819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #11
xsailor
2nd Gear Member

fake

Looks like another fake add I sent hime an email and here is the reply.
I sure there are lots of M3s in White Horse>

The vehicle is in excellent condition, the bodywork is immaculate, no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition.
The title is clean and clear. The price includes delivery. I am letting it go because I've moved to United Kingdom and importing it here would cost too much. The vehicle is currently in the Whitehorse YT in custody of a shipping company with all the papers necessary to sell, ready to be delivered to its new owner. I will only sell it through ebay because they will handle the payment in a way in which both of us are secure.
If you are interested contact me back and I will give you more photos and specs about it .
Thank you
Allegra Ford
xsailor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #12
Murchie
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsailor View Post

Hello,

The vehicle is in excellent condition, the bodywork is immaculate, no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition.
The title is clean and clear. The price includes delivery. I am letting it go because I've moved to United Kingdom and importing it here would cost too much. The vehicle is currently in the Whitehorse YT in custody of a shipping company with all the papers necessary to sell, ready to be delivered to its new owner. I will only sell it through ebay because they will handle the payment in a way in which both of us are secure.
If you are interested contact me back and I will give you more photos and specs about it .
Thank you
Allegra Ford
Exactly the same reply i got in my email right now..
Murchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:27 AM   #13
momax_powers
2nd Gear Member

if there is no phone number dont bother
Old 03-01-2012, 04:49 AM   #14
hawgripper
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by momax_powers View Post
if there is no phone number dont bother
and refer to the car as have title.