Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-05-2002, 02:25 PM   #1
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Road Rage Stories???

Alright, I won't say what the ride i was sitting in today, but i witnessed major road rage today!
We were driving a friend back home, me sitting shotgun. Anyhow, we saw this chinese teenager driving some Reddish or mauroon colored mid 90's accord. It has some messeed up mods on it LOL. I saw some gay exterior tiny lights and unmatched body parts?!
Anyhow, we're driving on Don mills heading to steeles and just passed by Sennca College. All of a sudden, we see this guy driving a bit in a hurry and once me and my friend saw the hand position which was at the 12 to 1 o'clock position we were like "HAHAH TRY TO BE COOL DRIVER" then my friend copies him. So this guy is on our left and starts speeding up, my friend speeds up too. All of a sudden the guy like floored it and because he did not know how fast my friends car was, my friend did not have to downshift at all and just pressed on the gas harder. The stupid guy couldn't judge and just cut right in front of us where my friend had to brake. My friend got pissed, so we started tailgating him switching lanes with him. Once we got to Steeles, he made a right and my friend followed him. The guy was flooring it, i could hear it! My friend punched it too, but he did not floor it all the way at all. This crazy nut was going 140km/h on Steeles, my friend eased off on the throttle and we were about 2-3 car lengths behind. My friend wanted to cut him off, but once we got up to the bridge of hwy 404, mad bumps caused my friend to slow down. Anyways, the guy braked super hard and merged onto the left turning lane onto woodbine, my friend was like "forget it, let's head back... stupid guy"
What a stupid accord guy, he probably thought that he could out run stories. I can imagine him bragging to his friends that he beat an my friends car, which in no doubt is much faster than this guys ride.

Anyhow, just something i witnessed today. I know it's dangerous and stupid for what we did today, but I guess sometimes we really lose it and forget about reality and just burst into madness.

Anyone have their own share of road rage stories?
Old 03-05-2002, 02:41 PM   #2
'88 325e
5th Gear Member

I was road raged on!

I was driving back from Square One awhile ago in my winter car (1991 Geo Storm). I was merging on to the highway (with proper lane changes) and this butt munch was flying without his headlights on in this Pontiac Transport. He put his high beams on and rode my ass. He then got on to my side and started to freak. I pointed to him and told him he was a psyco. He lost it and forced me on to the left shoulder! There had to be less than two inches between fenders before i had to hit the brakes. So I put on my high beams on and honked the horn for like 20 seconds straight. Followed him abit then he peeled off on to an exit after he cut a bunch of other cars off. I was so pissed off! If I had my camera I would have taken a pic of his plate and called the cops.

Like I have done some stupid things in my day but I would never do something like that!

Randy(empowerd), Kevin(straight_6), and I (Dave aka:'88 325e) started up Bimmercruize '01. Bimmercruize '02 is on Sunday August 11th! So if you need details about the show please contact us!
L8R,
Dave
'88 325e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 02:56 PM   #3
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Not really road rage, but I got burned in the process...

A couple of summers ago I was stuck in a major traffic jam on the E/B 401 (Keele St.). I was in the fast lane (collectors) and moved like 15ft in the past 20min! People started to pass on the left shoulder (I hate that!) So, I inched my car over to left so I can half block the shoulder.... what happens next? The Biatch beside me thinks my old space is available and moves in, so now I'm the one on the shoulder completely!! Since traffic was so tightly packed and not moving, I couldn't merge back in and as I inched forward, others started giving me the evil eye like I was a shoulder-runner!

To make things worse... I heard an Ambulance on the shoulder (About 5 cars back) behind me trying to get through and I was holding him up now. So I drove the shoulder with a train of cars following and an ambulance as a cabbose. Once we got to the major accident scene (in front of Yorkdale) The cops patiently awaiting the ambulance were looking at me like they were going to shoot me after I merged in with the flares. No ticket, but goes to show that vigilanties don't always do good either.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 03:23 PM   #4
'88 325e
5th Gear Member

Bad Randy! LOL!

For that you must be punished! We are going to take your car away and give you this helmet and bike! Aaahh you look so cute! LOL! J/K!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jimmyrocco.jpg (11.1 KB, 242 views)

Randy(empowerd), Kevin(straight_6), and I (Dave aka:'88 325e) started up Bimmercruize '01. Bimmercruize '02 is on Sunday August 11th! So if you need details about the show please contact us!
L8R,
Dave
'88 325e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 06:58 PM   #5
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

stuck in traffic a few years back and i witnessed something.
some retard in a black sunfire and a towncar(gold) go at it.
one thing leads to another and all i see is 2 cars in the left lane stopped the guy in the sunfire gets out and spits in the guys face and they just start fighting in the middle of the 401.
thats what i wanna see!!
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 07:11 PM   #6
AzN_E46
3rd Gear Member

saw these two beaters, (a 96 or so sunfire and an old 80s camry) doing crap a few months ago...

they were stuck slow traffic, so the guy in the sunfire decides to cut infront of the camry. the camry guy got pissed, so when he got the chance, he cut the guy back....the sunfire ended up rear ending the camry. They got out and started arguing and shouting....didn't see anything else.
Old 04-08-2002, 07:17 AM   #7
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
one freaky road rage sighting i saw was on my drive home down kingston road at around 1am. I got blown past and cut off by 2 vehicals, a sunfire and then a minivan. I slammed on my breaks because they both almost hit me with a crazy move like that. I got sort of pissed and raced up with them to see what the heck was going on. I see the two cars cutting eachother off constantly, and really aggressively. Then we all get stopped at a stoplight.
The guy in the van was in front of me, and the sunfire infront of him. The guy in the van steps out in a furious rage with a chain, and chain whips the guys windshield, and then on his way back to the van he chain whips the guy's tail lights.
If that wasn't crazy enough, the guy in the sunfire steps out ready to pound this guy (im scared shitless behind these two freaks), the other guy gets in his van and proceeds to ram the sunfire and push his car into the middle of the intersection i guess in hopes another car will smash into it. Needless to say when i saw this, i did a u-turn and got the hell outta there. i just can't understand why people act like this. it's stupid.

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 05:38 PM   #8
Gamite

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 318ti
stuck in traffic a few years back and i witnessed something.
some retard in a black sunfire and a towncar(gold) go at it.
one thing leads to another and all i see is 2 cars in the left lane stopped the guy in the sunfire gets out and spits in the guys face and they just start fighting in the middle of the 401.
thats what i wanna see!!

Are you Serious?!? Thats hillarious!!

Anyways, ever since the last snow storm, I've been noticied that everyone is driving like complete maniacs! While I was driving south on hwy 10 I saw this car (apparently trying to get by people, I guess he was in a rush or something). Anyways, I see him swerve to the left and he almost side swipes a minivan trying to get by this black car. Then he swerves to the right, back into his original lane, and he almost side swipes the black car pushing him right into the turning lane. Then he cuts the black car off again by swerving into the turning lane. Geeze, he coulda just stayed behind the black car and the results woulda have been virtually the same. The nerve of some people.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 09:40 PM   #9
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

you know what they might be driving like maniacs but at the same time there haven't been as many accidents reported either.
chew on that!!!
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 10:56 PM   #10
///Mr.T
2nd Gear Member

ok here's one!

I was driving through the parking lot of the orangeville mall, and I was heading out onto the road, I made it out on the road and this guy in a huge black fullsize chevy pickup stops sideways in the road. My friends and I are sitting there waiting looking at the guy. My friend gives him the finger and he jumps out of the truck and runs back to my car. I take off but he still manages to punch my window 3 times!!! I drive to the police station with him right on my ass. he turns and I go the the station. the guy then shows up while we're talking to the cops and starts screaming at us! He was all in my friends face, our girlfriends are scared out of their minds... The guy said I cut him off in the parking lot and he was mad. The cops said "he diddnt do any damage and he is an idiot. you kids can go now" Long story short: cops dont even care!
Two 10 inch JLA's in the trunk
///Mr.T is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: