Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Looking for
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-30-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
grant
2nd Gear Member

Post LF Quotes on a bunch of work and some parts. Sponsors only.

Sorry if this is not allowed or if this is the wrong area to post in, but I thought I'd try something...

Supporting Vendors of MaxBimmer are of course invited to respond, in fact that is who this is aimed at. If you're not a max sponsor, I'm not looking to hear from you really.

I need a bunch of work done on my car to get it certified / back on the road again. I'd prefer to get it all done at once... I am hoping maybe I could get a bit of a deal since there is a decent amount of stuff needed. I have most of the parts because I was initially going to do this all myself, but I don't have the time and will be needing the car in the near future.

Here is the list, please respond with ballpark quotes if you're not comfortable giving exact prices or whatnot, I understand some additional hardware and fasteners and fluids and such will be required.

Thanks in advance and apologies if this is entirely inappropriate.

THE LIST::::::

Front Brakes and Pads : have the parts (NIB pads and discs)
Secondary Air Pump (have part)
Front Strut Mount Replacement (have part)
ZionsVille Autosport E36 Competition Cooling Kit + Fan Delete Wiring Kit Mod (have parts)
Water Pump and Thermostat and T-Stat Housing replacement: have most parts including o-rings, coolant sensor, etc…
Aftermarket Exhaust – lower weight than stock, not too loud: need to buy – provide quote?
SRS airbag sensor replacement –need to buy part
Hood shock replacement – Need to buy

Also looking for LSD + install if available. (optional)
Additionally, if possible, there is a rather tricky piece of work I'd consider doing at the same time if it was possible, but is considered optional at this point. The previous owner did not rust treat the car so it got rusty sway bar mounts in front. The mounts are little metal cups that protrude from the subframe in the front there and they are panel bonded to the chassis. Well they have rusted enough that they have both broken apart and need to be grinded off and replaced /re-welded in. The parts do exist on realoem so I know it's possible. This would of course necessitate new swaybar bushings and whatnot.. ballpark figures on this would also be nice.

Thanks.

edit: I would probably have the car towed or drive it with temp plates to the particular shop that ends up doing this stuff. PM me your responses of course.

Last edited by grant; 07-30-2011 at 03:24 PM.
grant is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: