Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-06-2011, 08:01 PM   #46
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

-
on the subject of
Quote:
Around 9:30 a.m., the car tore through the side of the man’s back yard, briefly got stuck in a wooden fence at the back, then continued onto the road behind his house.

“I heard one crash, then I heard another one,” said Paul, who did not want his last name used.

At first he thought two vehicles had collided beside his Ardell Grove house.

He quickly ran outside to find a dark green Pontiac Sunfire in his backyard.

“I heard revving — they were stuck on the embankment in mud,” he said. “The passenger finished tossing his beer bottle on the grass ... and then he gives me the finger.”

From there, the car took off through the mangled fence onto Craig Henry Dr.

“Then within minutes I heard another crash.”

The Pontiac came to a stop about 300 metres down the road after hitting a tree.

When police arrived at the scene of the final crash, two young men — a 19- and a 20-year-old — were found in the car, but “nobody was inside the driver seat,” said Sgt. Mike Herasimenko of the Ottawa police.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2011/06/12/...h-tree-hurts-2
-

Quote:
After a spate of recent robberies, cops are warning people to be extra vigilant while they’re out and about, but especially when they’re walking alone at night.

The crime rate tends to rise in the spring and summer.

“It’s something that we see every year,” said Const. Henri Lanctot. “Because of the time of year the weather is starting to get a lot nicer. It changes people’s behaviour. Calls for service always go up and that includes robberies as well.”

But according to police, swarmings in particular appear to be spiking of late.

There were 111 swarmings last year. So far this year, according to police stats, of the roughly 400 robberies in the city there have been 97 reports of swarmings, setting a quick pace that is likely to supercede last year’s totals.

“Swarmings are something we see quite a bit. Certainly we tell people if they’re being threatened to certainly not engage in a dangerous situation, to just hand over valuables, to make observations of the suspects involved and to contact 911 as soon as possible,” he said.

According to statistics gleaned from police crime reports, there were 15 swarmings in May and nine so far in June. Though they tend to happen in shopping malls, Transitway stations, schools and parks more often, according to Lanctot, the crimes happen at all hours and in many of the neighbourhoods across the city.

There doesn’t appear to be any rhyme nor reason as to who the thugs target and they’ll take anything — from cash to clothes.

This week, a 14-year-old was charged with several robbery offences after a swarming in the city’s west end. Cops say another young male was walking through Michele Park, near Carline and Roseview avenues, when four or five young men and a young woman jumped him. The group assaulted the victim, stole his backpack and fled.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2011/06/15/...e-in-swarmings
Old 07-06-2011, 10:24 PM   #47
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
what the heck does this have to do with the issue/argument/debate?

I mean if you dont have any other points to add or rebuttal with, thats fine. But why a personal attack that means nothing what so ever?

So what if no body knows him? Spelling?Who cares if he doesnt post anywhere else? How is any of that relevant to the topic at hand?

You know what's even more hilarious?

How she posts how she didn't want to turn this thread into a "debate/opinion" thread, BUT THEN right after saying that, SHE POSTS her opinion.

You know what's even funnier than that?

How she's insulted me in almost every post in this thread in some manner. And yet, I should be banned.

Troll-olololol.

PS at least one thing is for sure, she won't reply again in this thread. She's just so much better at reading and writing than the rest of us, meanwhile she can't even spell therefore. THEREFORE THEREFORE THEREFORE THEREFORE THEREFORE THEREFORE THEREFORE THEREFORE THEREFORE THEREFORE.

Last edited by sirex; 07-06-2011 at 10:33 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:41 AM   #48
misschigga
2nd Gear Member

I was still subscribed to this thread and the posts were still coming to my e-mail. Some of them come before they are edited. Like this one where someone is getting my hubby involved

Dear misschigga,

sirex has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - RIP- fallen officer YRPD Const. Garrett Styles - in the Off-topic forum of maXbimmer Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...1&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by SiR)---
what the heck does this have to do with the issue/argument/debate?

I mean if you dont have any other points to add or rebuttal with, thats fine. But why a personal attack that means nothing what so ever?

So what if no body knows him? Spelling?Who cares if he doesnt post anywhere else? How is any of that relevant to the topic at hand?
---End Quote---

You know what's even more hilarious?

How she posts how she didn't want to turn this thread into a "debate/opinion" thread, BUT THEN right after saying that, SHE POSTS her opinion.

Troll-olololol.

Next post from Chiggaman saying how I should come out to a meet so he can stomp me.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
maXbimmer Forums
misschigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:07 AM   #49
sirex
King Sirex

lolol true he would say that though are u ashamed? he already said that once nice deflection loloollloolol.. I guess his parents are to blame for not teaching him right from wrong amiright?

sad that you'd bring personal attacks into this thread, instead of properly conveying your point. by the way, bringing chiggaman into this discussion is pretty fair if you ask me. If you look at the last thread he attacked me without reason and said some pretty harsh/retarded things.

instead of making up your own decision about me, you used what he said about me to fuel your hate on me.... GREAT JOB.

hold your head up high, you truly are awesome.

LIKE BIG D SAID:

CHECK MATE.

Last edited by sirex; 07-07-2011 at 01:14 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #50
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misschigga View Post
Was i talking to you? NO so therefor keep your sticky keyboard fingers to yourself.
First of all learn to spell or use spell check your posts are annoying as it is and if i have to read through that sloppy writing of yours makes it even worse.
Second nobody knows you so therefor nobody cares what you say or what your opinion is.
Third, you are mostly posting in "off-topic" you hardly contribute to any other technical area's and you probably don't contribute to any of the businesses that advertise on here, you are here to stir shit and get under people's skin. You are always negative and complaining and I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet since you don't contribute and just trash. You have been here since 2002 maybe you should change your name to "king shit talker" It's bad enough you took this thread for the fallen police officer and trashed it by taking everything i said out of context. When i said "some parents" you made it look like into "all parents". I guess when you can't spell you can't read.
Anyways I assume (read properly i assume means that's what i think but don't know for sure) you still live with your parents, you're professional student (aka as bum) nobody ever calls you because you have no friends because of your sour personality and the internet is all the life you have. have a nice day Sirex! From now on I choose not to read your posts anymore
WTF? I think you should take some of your own advice...

BTW it's a public/open forum... people can do as they wish here as long as they're not breaking any of the house/forum rules.

You sound like a bitch in the above post... maybe you should change out your rag?
Old 07-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #51
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

the ironing of the posts are hilarious
Old 07-07-2011, 02:31 PM   #52
sirex
King Sirex

Look out for the grammar police, you forgot to end that sentence with a period.

Tags
fallen officer

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: