Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-19-2003, 07:12 AM   #91
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Rob,

I just saw the video of your car spinning out.

Why did you hit the brakes when the rear end came around? Were you trying to make it go into a 360?

It looks like you didn't know Randy's car was there and you panicked.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 07:42 AM   #92
SpudBoy
Couped up

Send a message via ICQ to SpudBoy
Kenny: Glad you're ok. Is the car badly damaged? Have you been charged?

SpudBoy
'99 M Coupe - Imola/Imola
Signature Pictures by Alezone

original BMW parts

To mod or not to mod? That is the question
SpudBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 10:18 AM   #93
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica
Rob,

it looks like you didn't know Randy's car was there and you panicked.

Bry
I didn't know heas there until the very end ! My car was not facing him, because I was reversed into him ! didn't hardly see him !
ROB89M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 10:40 AM   #94
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
I didn't know heas there until the very end ! My car was not facing him, because I was reversed into him ! didn't hardly see him !
Dam that probably hurts watching a reply of that video.

On the flip side, if you remove the audio, it looks like you purposely parked beside Randy in style! haha
Old 04-19-2003, 11:36 AM   #95
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3

THAT"S NOT TRUE! i was parked down the road a bit right against the shoulder with my parking lights on (reduce on-coming glare). You came around the bend wanting to drift... saw me and let off (i saw the whole thing). Then on the exit of the corner (for some reason) you decided to let the back end come out a bit.... didn't expect it to whip around 180 degrees like that eh? Then instead of staying on the brakes, you were too worried about stalling the car and rolled backwards into me. I'm not pissed about the accident, but at least have the balls to admit you're faults man... it was so obvious.

Kenny, glad to hear everything's okay. BTW, where did it happen exactly? We were driving around looking for you. Was it on the 401 or the 400? Is the car written off? Did your parents beat you?

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 12:24 PM   #96
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by empowerd
I'm not pissed about the accident, but at least have the balls to admit you're faults man... it was so obvious.

LOL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ownedboob.jpg (21.9 KB, 177 views)
Old 04-19-2003, 02:08 PM   #97
Bill Gates
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Bill Gates

just glad to hear everyone's OK!
Old 04-19-2003, 02:11 PM   #98
Slowered318
Powered by Budgies

Quote:
Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
btw, the cop lady said if it wasn't for a european car, I wouldn't be here right now...
Kenny.. good thing you had all that german iron around you when you hit the guard rail. Losing it on the highway is something i've never done, it must have been extreamly scary. I'm glad you made it out ok! I almost had a heart attack when i read this thread.

Your making me feel guilty about the tires. You kinda held the burnout a little longer then i expected you too. In my opinion it's more an issue of high speed breaking. Any of you guys crazy enough to go 180+ remember never use the breaks just gently ease off the throttle, expecially on wet roads.

To everyone: I hope this crazy driving tones down a bit or i'm not bringing my baby to anymore cruises.

Ryan
Old 04-19-2003, 02:46 PM   #99
Shamis
6th Gear Member

Kenny nice to knoow your ok.

When your feeling better it would be nice to know what happened in full detail......
Shamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 03:01 PM   #100
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

man, that was some night, happy you are ok kenny!......

ps. Terry, you were still pushing it with the spare tire...you got lucky with the cop!

--> PARTING OUT E21 320 <--
1BADBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 03:13 PM   #101
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

pocket pool kenny glad to see your ok!!! hows the car? has it been branded? you should go get your back checked at a chiropractor just to see if theres any trauma. you might not even know it till he/she pushes on that one spot and you start to see stars happens to me did your parents add bruises to the ones you already had??? anyway glad to see your ok.

later
mario
Mr seville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 03:44 PM   #102
Soldo
6th Gear Member

FIRST OFF, Kenny GREAT to hear that your alright, and don't worry man, everything will turn out FINE!
Trust me on that!
As far as the rest goes, guys c'mon, is all the bitchin really needed?!
i mean i understand that people are feelin shitty about all the events that occured yesterday but let it go!!
and DAVE, i LOVE that fukin OWNED pic, i think its the BEST ONE THERE IS!!!!!
hahahah!
Its also kinda AROUSING!!
Old 04-19-2003, 03:57 PM   #103
crusher
OMGHI2U2

Send a message via Skype™ to crusher
I was reading this thread last night and was shocked. But hey, accidents happen even if your the greatest driver in the world.

Anyways, the most important thing is that you guys are all alright, specially Ken.

Jeff
crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 04:39 PM   #104
KennyTheGreat
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to KennyTheGreat
boy, just woke up, neck feels stiff.

Graham: the lady cop was nice, got me off pretty easy there were a few charges. the one I like most is, My license is only suspended for a VERY short amount of time. About the car, I'm hoping it's writeoff so something new gets to sleep in my garage (SHH!)

Randy: It was like a few minutes after I passed you. Hwy 401, got owned by the wet roads, funny thing is, no one was around when it happens . When I got out of my car, damn, I swear, that was the best shit I ever saw, all you guys just cruising along together in a group. Sickest shit ever, wish I had got it on film. Parent's beating me? I wish that happend j/k, Nah they just told me to becareful and I'm lucky I walked away so easily. Well, there were few lectures yada yada yada.

Ryan: Nah bro, Not your fault. this mean machine shoulda had LSD so I coulda evened out the tires It was really a freaky experience. My life flashed upon my eyes.

Sam: Thanks man, The symbol will be in use SOONTYME, nuff said.

1badbmw: thanks man, Hey, I always see you near John's Burger, ALWAYS man. Nice ride, RESPECt.

Mr Seville: haha, maybe I should venture off to there soon. What I really need are one(or more) of those blonde nurses with DD's coming for home care doing extra services. :madnoel:

SOLDOMATIC 325i : Thanks bro.

Jeff: Thanks man, unfortunately, the benz is not up for grabs anymore, even tho the condition it was in was VERY new. Sorry man

Thanks for all those loving thoughts all.

So Jon was mentioning a WoodBridge cruise tonight?

Ken
KennyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 04:47 PM   #105
Shamis
6th Gear Member

hahahaha get some pics of the car man
Shamis is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: