Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-19-2003, 04:06 AM   #61
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
No, I said Kenny had spoken to his mom.... or something.... Thats what Randy told us....
Well I assumed that he talked to his mother since she must have found out from him that he was in an accident right?

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 04:09 AM   #62
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica
Well I assumed that he talked to his mother since she must have found out from him that he was in an accident right?

Bry
yup..

I am still confused as to where Kenny went?? Did anyone see him on the 401?? I hope he didn't take the Black Creek ramp (instead of the 400 ramp) and lost control there....(There's a sharp turn on tht ramp).... It was very slippery tonight.... I still don't know where the hell he was?? I saw all the cars except him? When's the last time anyone saw him ? Me and Randy were to far ahead on the 400 to know what was going on behind us.....

Last edited by ROB89M3; 04-19-2003 at 04:11 AM.
ROB89M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 04:12 AM   #63
mpower1226
6th Gear Member

I dont know what to say.... I am shocked, I just got home from school studying for exam... and .....

I truly hope that Kenny is all right..Let's pray for him.
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 04:18 AM   #64
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
yup..

I am still confused as to where Kenny went?? Did anyone see him on the 401?? I hope he didn't take the Black Creek ramp (instead of the 400 ramp) and lost control there....(There's a sharp turn on tht ramp).... It was very slippery tonight.... I still don't know where the hell he was?? I saw all the cars except him? When's the last time anyone saw him ? Me and Randy were to far ahead on the 400 to know what was going on behind us.....
I didn't see him the whole way there. I was one of the first or second people to leave the Yorkdale parking lot. I thought he zipped ahead of all of us but I don't recall seeing him at all during the highway cruise.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 04-19-2003, 04:20 AM   #65
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

when we got to the 400 ramp, and also black creek right before he flew past at 200km or so...and we lost him

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 04:21 AM   #66
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica
I didn't see him the whole way there. I was one of the first or second people to leave the Yorkdale parking lot. I thought he zipped ahead of all of us but I don't recall seeing him at all during the highway cruise.

Bry
strange
I guess we'll find out tomorrow all teh details.....lets pray everything is alright, but by the sound of his mom, I feel worried ....

we should call traffic services to see if there were any accidents reported on 401 tonight
ROB89M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 04:44 AM   #67
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

that's crazy, hope your ok kenny.
Old 04-19-2003, 04:46 AM   #68
Bliss
Administrator

Geez! I came home from Easter dinner, and i hear about this? It's very unfortunate what had happened, and i hope that everyone is ok who was involved, including Kenny.
For future reference, when organizing your own meets, PLEASE drive safely, and wisely, and always think about the others on the road. This could have been prevented.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 04:47 AM   #69
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Bliss
Geez! I came home from Easter dinner, and i hear about this? It's very unfortunate what had happened, and i hope that everyone is ok who was involved, including Kenny.
For future reference, when organizing your own meets, PLEASE drive safely, and wisely, and always think about the others on the road. This could have been prevented.
bruce, no offense...but wat can we do to prevent kenny from gooing 200KM!!! this was his decision...im not being an asshole, but no one encouraged him to do it.

guys, his phone is ringing..but no answer!!1 OMG! wtf!!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 04:51 AM   #70
Bliss
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
bruce, no offense...but wat can we do to prevent kenny from gooing 200KM!!! this was his decision...im not being an asshole, but no one encouraged him to do it.

guys, his phone is ringing..but no answer!!1 OMG! wtf!!
...and this is coming from someone who never drove a car in their life?

no one is saying that YOU could have prevented him from driving the way he did. HE could have prevented it himself.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 04:52 AM   #71
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

I was leading everyone on the 401 westbound doing about 120km/h. Kenny passed me at a VERY HIGH rate of speed just after Keele before the transfer lanes. That's the last anyone has seen of him. Don't know where he went... he may have missed the 400 all together. Hope he's okay.... the fact that he's driving with a G1 license at night doesn't help either.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 04:58 AM   #72
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

Quote:
Originally posted by empowerd
Kenny passed me at a VERY HIGH rate of speed just after Keele before the transfer lanes. That's the last anyone has seen of him.
That's scary...
I really hope hes ok.
Old 04-19-2003, 05:00 AM   #73
mkgino
6th Gear Member

This is the second meet where there has been accidents on and to tell you the truth, this is the number one reason I fear coming to the meets. I knew this would happen again sooner or later after the Niagara falls cruise. Every one gets a little gas peddle happy for the camera and something bad happens.

I hope kenny is ok, be careful out ther guys, please.
Old 04-19-2003, 05:03 AM   #74
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Quote:
Originally posted by empowerd
fact that he's driving with a G1 license at night doesn't help either.
YIKES

Anyway everyone seems to be getting their panties in a bunch. Maybe the flaming and arguing should be kept to a minimum till we find out what happened to kenny?

Im gonna go to bed.

Maybe most of you should to, seems its been a ****ed night.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 05:05 AM   #75
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
This is the second meet where there has been accidents on and to tell you the truth, this is the number one reason I fear coming to the meets. I knew this would happen again sooner or later after the Niagara falls cruise. Every one gets a little gas peddle happy for the camera and something bad happens.

I hope kenny is ok, be careful out ther guys, please.
In almost all the previous meets Mike was the video guy in my car. Think about how we felt! It was scary as hell having to speed up to get infront of all those M3's on the highway.

Anyways, I think the major problem tonight was the wet roads. With summer tires, the car drifts like it's riding on ice, at any speed.

Bry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: