Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-19-2003, 03:10 AM   #46
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells

ooh... bmwm5lover... there is a pic here on max....

http://www.maxbimmer.com/bimmercruise2pics/DSC00018.JPG
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 03:11 AM   #47
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

at least rob admits his wrong, and offered to pay for damage...everyone does stupid things. let it go dave, even though its fun to watch. dont be on his back, tonite was a bad night for everyone. no need to make it worse

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 03:13 AM   #48
SpoolinS6
6th Gear Member

Ken i hope u get better man!
and hopefully you are alright!!!
Old 04-19-2003, 03:23 AM   #49
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
let it go dave, even though its fun to watch. dont be on his back, tonite was a bad night for everyone. no need to make it worse
Jon,

Bite me! That stupid fu@k brought up my accident with the Geo...remember that!?!? At least he could have avoided this incident by:

A) Waiting untill the street was clear of cars
B) Applying the brakes when he rolled into the egg.

When I smacked up the Geo at least I had the smarts to slam it into the guardrail (at 115 to 118km/h to boot) to slow down (didn't really work but probably saved an injury or two).

Dave
Old 04-19-2003, 03:29 AM   #50
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by M50E30
Jon,

Bite me! That stupid fu@k brought up my accident with the Geo...remember that!?!? At least he could have avoided this incident by:

A) Waiting untill the street was clear of cars
B) Applying the brakes when he rolled into the egg.

Dave
I blamed your erratic driving.....

LOOK

edit: both mine and your cases are unfortunate.... shit happens...

You guys weren't speeding ???

Last edited by ROB89M3; 04-19-2003 at 03:38 AM.
ROB89M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 03:32 AM   #51
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by M50E30
Jon,

Bite me!
with pleasure! haha jk

ya i remember, good point.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 04-19-2003, 03:48 AM   #52
Gamite

I think you all should just shut up and think about more important issues, i.e. what happened to kenny. He could be seriously injured.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 03:49 AM   #53
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Gamite
I think you all should just shut up and think about more important issues, i.e. what happened to kenny. He could be seriously injured.
I agree.... this isn't looking good....
Old 04-19-2003, 03:49 AM   #54
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
O, and that drift that i did! HOLY ****, i thought Bryan was gonna rear end me! Damn!!!!!!!!!
I actually thought you were purposely trying to do that. But I guess not? If I hadn't slowed down because there was a pot hole right before the turn I might have been right up your ass when you fish tailed.

All I knew was that I wanted to get home before anything bad happened to me!

Guys, lets try this again sometime, preferably when it's dry out! My BMW doesn't like to get wet.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 03:51 AM   #55
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Good point. I think a lot of people just assumed that he was OK. But by the looks of it he could be seriously injured or even killed. Let's all pray for the best.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 04-19-2003, 03:53 AM   #56
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica
Good point. I think a lot of people just assumed that he was OK. But by the looks of it he could be seriously injured or even killed. Let's all pray for the best.

Bry
How could he been killed ? Didn't he call his mom or something? Bryan didn't you speak to him ? Who called you ? His mom ?
Old 04-19-2003, 03:56 AM   #57
sloveniaboy
6th Gear Member

sorry if I'm breakin into a conversation I should be out of, but...

was out today, not with the maxbimmer crew but I saw an accident involving a 4Runner and a lightpost.....I guess todays conditions were no joke and I took it real careful on my whip today.....

more info on the crash, friend of my girlfriends smaked the left side of his '99 4Runner into a lightpost (didnt have 4 wheel on!! ) trying to take a right hander pretty quick! Jumped the curb and all, this Friday will go down in the books....
Old 04-19-2003, 03:56 AM   #58
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
agreed..everyone who has his # keep calling him, im trying no answer!

Old 04-19-2003, 03:56 AM   #59
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
How could he been killed ? Didn't he call his mom or something? Bryan didn't you speak to him ? Who called you ? His mom ?
In one of your previous post you said Randy talked to his mom. I don't think he did but I'm not positive. When I first found it odd that Kenny didn't pick up his cell phone I decided to call his mother. She was crying and everything and I couldn't really make out what she said except that he had been in a serious accident. I didn't want to pressure her to find out more so I just left her alone.

Bry

Old 04-19-2003, 04:02 AM   #60
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica
In one of your previous post you said Randy talked to his mom.
No, I said Kenny had spoken to his mom.... or something.... Thats what Randy told us....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: