Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-19-2003, 02:19 AM   #16
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

oh, man, what a night....rob/randy's accident, kenny's accident, Terry's flat, Terry drifted infront of Bry and i was behind him, he slammed, then i slammed! wow, then on the way home as we were doing like 160, a cop shows up and we exit the high way......but shit happens.....anyways, it was nice to see you all guys.....waiting for you, E46lover, to post the vid!

--> PARTING OUT E21 320 <--
1BADBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:20 AM   #17
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Hmmmmmmmmm

Maybe its good I skipped this one?

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:21 AM   #18
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

OMG YOU LOST KENNY!!! YOU BASTARDS!!!

kenny where are you?!?!?! i almost got into an accident myself after kelseys FACK i lost traction on the car and narrowly missed some oldsmobile bill did you pas by the kelseys i could have sworn it was your car!!! anyway i found out randy is the biggest porker ever and those girls sitting at the table were pretty ugly why were you staring so long?!?!?!?!?!? and i don't remember a good friday where it hasn't rained EVER!!! and maybe it's good i shutup now!!!

DAMMIT I'M SO WIRED FROM THAT COKE AHHHH!!!
Mr seville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:22 AM   #19
jeremy
6th Gear Member

dude........i hope kenny is alright !!
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:25 AM   #20
Jase
twisted beyond reason

Send a message via MSN to Jase
it there a video?...somewhere in this we will need a summary
Old 04-19-2003, 02:25 AM   #21
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

WTF? Just got off the phone with Randy. I leave you foo's alone for one weekend and I miss all the action. And I hope Kenny is ok...someone please post any info if he is alright.

Rob,

You drive like an idiot on an off the track. What is it going to take for you to smarten up...kill somone or yourself? How many times do I have to say this Rob?!?! I think you need to go back to regular driving school (not BMWCC driving school).

Dave
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wtf_cat.jpg (19.7 KB, 226 views)

Last edited by M50E30; 04-19-2003 at 02:27 AM.
M50E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:26 AM   #22
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Sounds like a chaotic night.

I hope Kenny is alright too. I'm surprised no one turned around to find him, but I'm not blamming anyone for not doing that.

Sorry to hear about the little accident Rob, but hope you and Randy have things resolved for both cars.
Old 04-19-2003, 02:29 AM   #23
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

guys tonite was ****ing insane, and yes..i admit everything was all fun n games..until all this shit happens

wat a coincidence...tonite was the nite of jesus' death...and Randy COULD have came close to it within a few inches difference..and kenny, god knows where he is. I hope your OK man. Next time dont go so fast with the seat parallel to the floor! esp in this weather...

Never the less...VIDEOS ON ITS WAY!!!!!!!1 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

edit: 328DTM yes we all went back and looked for him, no sign watso ever...we did spot at police van and cruiser going down black creek i think thats towards him maybe.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:29 AM   #24
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by 328DTM
Sounds like a chaotic night.

I hope Kenny is alright too. I'm surprised no one turned around to find him, but I'm not blamming anyone for not doing that.

Sorry to hear about the little accident Rob, but hope you and Randy have things resolved for both cars.
Mike,

I actually drove around for 30 min looking for Kenny, no sign.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:30 AM   #25
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
I know, M50E30... NONE OF YOU CAN DRIVE!! It even took me forever to catch up to empowered when I cruised to the meet. I'm 17 and I think I got more brains in my head than most of you...

even though I got lost

2000 Audi A8 SWB Silver/Black
1992 BMW 525iT/5 White/Blue [MPars, HIDs, cargo net]
1989 525i [scrapped]
1995 BMW 318i DASC [sold]
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:30 AM   #26
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica
Mike,

I actually drove around for 30 min looking for Kenny, no sign.

Bry
brian? any word? i keep calling his cell its busy signal...

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:38 AM   #27
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Quote:
Originally posted by BMW_7
I know, M50E30... NONE OF YOU CAN DRIVE!! It even took me forever to catch up to empowered when I cruised to the meet. I'm 17 and I think I got more brains in my head than most of you...
even though I got lost
Really? I was driving pretty responsiblity. I just did a few flybys to the camera car cuz I wanted to hear what my car sounded like from the outside.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 04-19-2003, 02:39 AM   #28
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Sorry guys, still no word from kenny. Let me know if anyone hears anything.

Bry

Old 04-19-2003, 02:43 AM   #29
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica
Sorry guys, still no word from kenny. Let me know if anyone hears anything.

Bry
hope he is ok! .... everyone got home safe, i mean alive?! ...

--> PARTING OUT E21 320 <--
1BADBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:46 AM   #30
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by M50E30
Rob,

You drive like an idiot on an off the track. What is it going to take for you to smarten up...kill somone or yourself? How many times do I have to say this Rob?!?!
Dave
My driving was okay... but my drift needs some work..... (you'll see in the video what happened)
ROB89M3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: