9. The KW ver3 coilovers came with a separate gold colored sleeve which you place in the existing sleeve on the car before inserting your new coilovers. Make sure that your new strut is inserted fully into the sleeve before tightening.
10. Replace all the screws and nuts, and put back the wires and lines you previously removed onto the bracket.
Here’s a pic of the fronts installed.
1. You can jack up your car each side at a time or once using the subframe before your differential. Whatever is easier and safer for you. We did one side at a time.
2. Remove inner trunk liner to expose strut tower, and remove upper strut nut.
3. Remove bottom strut nut and screw, and remove your oem strut off the car. You will replace this with your new strut.
4. Remove the outer lower control arm bolt and lower the control arm to remove your oem rear spring. On the left rear side there is a light-leveling system secured to your lower control arm held by a 10mm bolt. We removed this and placed it on the side to prevent it from braking as a precaution. Remember to replace this once your new spring is in place.
5. Remove oem top spring seat. We used a flathead screwdriver to pry it off, and replace it with the KW spring-height adjustment piece. You will only reuse your oem bottom rubber seating for your spring.
Pic of the rear installed.
Lastly, make sure that all your nuts and bolts are tightened back up and you're set!