FS: 2002 BMW 330ci
2002 BMW 330ci
· 3.0 ltr Inline 6 engine with 225HP and 214 lb-ft
· 5-speed Manual Transmission
· Titanium Silver Exterior and Black Leather Interior
· Car was under full BMW warranty till 120000KM and meticulously maintained after with All service records available
· All power options with sunroof (seats are manual)
· Parking Distance Control
· Harman Kardon Sound System
· 7” Kenwood KVT-512 DVD/CD In-dash screen with ipod, USB, AV connections.
· 2 Sets of wheels: 17” Authentic BBS RX rims with 245/40/17 tires in the back and 225/45/17 tires in the front installed last summer (included with asking price). 17” OEM rims with winter tires, 235/45/17 in the back and 225/45/17 in the front (shown in pic, not included with asking price but can be negotiated). All tires have lots of tread left
· Short Shifter
· Stop-tech cross/drilled rotors (installed 6 month ago) in front and BMW performance brake rotors (installed yesterday) in the back with Hawk HPS pads
· M3 lips spoiler and shark fin antenna
· 8000K HID Headlights and 3000k fog lights
· Clear side markers, taillights, and turn signal lights
· Matt Black grille
· Oil change with BMW synthetic 5W30 oil every 10,000KM
· Valve Cover Gaskets done @ 150,000KM
· Thermostat changed @ 152,000KM and coolant flushed
· Front sway bar Linkages done @ 152,000KM
Car drives very smooth and there are absolutely no mechanical or electrical problems. This car has never had any electrical problems. I get very decent mileage on this car (average less than 10lts/100KM) especially in summer time with 30% highways driving. Overall I had a great experience with this car but I am upgrading to a 2006 330i so need to sell this.
Asking for $10,800 OBO with BBS rims and all other extras or 11500 with both sets of rims and all upgrades. Car is already e-tested and will be safetied at the time of purchase. absolutely no accident and Clean carfax.