Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
karmatose
164.3ci Of Fury

Wanted 2DR E30 w/5-spd

Exactly as the topic says, I'm aggressively looking for a 2-door e30 to turn into an autocross/track toy.

Ideally I'd like something I can drive home and use for a few months while the sun is shining so I can do some work on my daily driver but after that I plan to make whatever I get go fast. Interior is not important to me as it'd be coming out anyway. Motor is also not important as it too would be coming out but it must be a 5-speed so I can at least have some fun driving it until surgery commences. Some body rust is fine (and likely inevitable), but frame rot is not something I'm looking to fix.

I'm in London and willing to travel but I'd like to keep it in Ontario. Looking to spend $1500~$2500 or somewhere in that neighborhood.

Let me know what you got. You can get in touch with me via PM, email at karmatose@gmail.com or text at 519-495-8735

Thanks!
-Karm

Last edited by karmatose; 06-02-2011 at 02:56 PM. Reason: *added contact info
karmatose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #2
desmo
AutoEmployee for Life

There was a 318 coupe on kijiji recently in north London. I emailed the guy twice with no response, but he keeps reporting the ad! Looked like something you'd want to check out
desmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #3
karmatose
164.3ci Of Fury

Aye.. I've already looked at it. Rockers are rusted through to the inners on the driver side, massive rust bubble around the keyhole on the drivers side and holes in the trunk. A/C was gone, smelled a bit musty inside the car.. Broken shock on the passenger side seat. etc... $1700 + who knows how much to get it to safety.

The photos look good, but I don't want to have to tinker with the integrity of the car fixing the inner rocker. I have a hard time paying top end black book for a car I'd have to dump a bunch of cash into to safety. Now if it were ready to go at that price I'd have bought on the spot.

It might come to me buying that car the way my search has been going though. It's clearly not going anywhere.

Last edited by karmatose; 06-02-2011 at 09:06 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #4
heyBambiDied
1st Gear Newbie

add me to the 'looking for an E30 2d 5spd' list son!
Old 06-03-2011, 11:19 AM   #5
karmatose
164.3ci Of Fury

And you also drive a boat for a DD! We have so much in common!
Old 06-03-2011, 11:24 AM   #6
mr.crappy
mr.crappy

my E30 is for sale.....84 325E 5 speed. its listed in the cars for sale section.
mr.crappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:30 AM   #7
karmatose
164.3ci Of Fury

Looks awesome, but not exactly what I was after. I'd feel bad doing what I want to do to your car. What I want to do involves a motor swap that most would consider sacrilege, a lot of cutting and a full cage.

As I said, I'd feel awful doing that to something that nice. Thanks for the heads up though.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:15 PM   #8
karmatose
164.3ci Of Fury

Found!

Tags
buy, e30

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: