Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #16
sproule905
6th Gear Member
 
sproule905's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Landing
Posts: 1,328
A) I am selling this for my gf. B) SHE now has dropped the price to $10,500.00

I posted this almost 3 months back at 12,500. - Again, this is what SHE wanted. and again I told her we'll put it up a grand or 2 higher so we have some bargaining room.

I appreciate the free bumps 'IChopCars' but again, and much like 'radi0activem' you are in no way interested in the Jeep so move along.

I for one hate them too, and their brutal mileage after having owned a TJ years back.

Here is the ad as posted on Kijiji:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ310739997
__________________

sproule905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #17
noodles101
ΛΦΕ
 
noodles101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Etobicoke / Waterloo
Posts: 1,483
LOl as much as i dont wanna stir shit up , but dont blame stuff on ur gf..please..haha..

u are notoriously known for putting shit up for sale for high mothafackin price LOL

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143787

^^ just look at ur feeler for ur car.. no way in hell ur E36 is worth 8 grand. LMFAO
__________________
noodles101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:22 AM   #18
radi0activem
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by sproule905 View Post
I appreciate the free bumps 'IChopCars' but again, and much like 'radi0activem' you are in no way interested in the Jeep so move along.
How do you know? Just because I didn't say I wasn't interested doesn't mean I'm not. I'd have a Jeep in a heartbeat. I love them, always have.

I was trying to be nice and give you the facts just like other people. You're going to need luck with that price and attitude.
__________________
Brian
------------
2003 530i
radi0activem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #19
sproule905
6th Gear Member
 
sproule905's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Landing
Posts: 1,328
Radi0activem - If you were/ are truly interested in the Jeep you know how a PM works if you want to talk price and compare other Jeeps. Again, this is my gf's and she knows how the low baller game works
__________________

sproule905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:52 AM   #20
sproule905
6th Gear Member
 
sproule905's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Landing
Posts: 1,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles101 View Post
LOl as much as i dont wanna stir shit up , but dont blame stuff on ur gf..please..haha..

u are notoriously known for putting shit up for sale for high mothafackin price LOL

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143787

^^ just look at ur feeler for ur car.. no way in hell ur E36 is worth 8 grand. LMFAO
Then keep your mouth shut if you do not want to stir up shit
__________________

sproule905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:49 PM   #21
noodles101
ΛΦΕ
 
noodles101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Etobicoke / Waterloo
Posts: 1,483
then price ur shit right. stop trying to rip ppl off faggot. LOL

free bump ur welcome LOL
__________________

Last edited by noodles101; 09-03-2011 at 02:06 PM.
noodles101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:29 PM   #22
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet
 
BMWdouche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 547
woah woah woah.. LONG WEEKEND GUYS COME ON..

Sproule you seriously need to:
a) Chill out mate
b) Stop trying to sell overpriced shit on here
c) Accept constructive criticism..
d) Accept what Noodles said because I second it.. If you ARE selling it for your girlfriend, I would have thought that with almost 900 posts you would have told her that she's out of her freakin mind trying to sell the car and you're not going to partake in her madness by trying to rip your BMdub community off.
BMWdouche is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:43 PM   #23
IChopCars
aka ROOFLESS
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: sauga
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by sproule905 View Post
I appreciate the free bumps IChopCars
No problem....ttt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sproule905 View Post
A) I am selling this for my gf. B) SHE now has dropped the price to $10,500.00

I posted this almost 3 months back at 12,500. - Again, this is what SHE wanted. and again I told her we'll put it up a grand or 2 higher so we have some bargaining room.

I for one hate them too, and their brutal mileage after having owned a TJ years back.

Here is the ad as posted on Kijiji:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ310739997
A/ I would slap my gf before I post her overpriced shlt on a local forum, possibly destroying my reputation.

B/Complaining about how you 'hate' the vehicle yu are trying to sell is just comical

free bump, and Im done unless you make another dumb comment.
__________________
IChopCars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #24
MrRWD
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Markham
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by sproule905 View Post
Radi0activem - If you were/ are truly interested in the Jeep you know how a PM works if you want to talk price and compare other Jeeps. Again, this is my gf's and she knows how the low baller game works
I actually don't think you/her know how the process works. Pricing it $2k over retail price, won't get you even to the negotation stage, let alone a test drive. With many 2003 Jeeps, even limited models, in the $4000-$8000 range, it's hard to get a call back.

I'd be interested in this as a winter vehicle. Sold a car recently (Listed, Sold, & Delivered to new owner in 1 week total).

I already have snows for this Jeep.
$6800.00 Safety/Etest.

You don't have to accept it or get nasty. If not, I plan on buying one at the new car auctions in the next few weeks for much less than this. I have access.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2003-Jeep.JPG (36.7 KB, 133 views)
MrRWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #25
BMWdouche
Not Banned... Yet
 
BMWdouche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRWD View Post
I actually don't think you/her know how the process works. Pricing it $2k over retail price, won't get you even to the negotation stage, let alone a test drive. With many 2003 Jeeps, even limited models, in the $4000-$8000 range, it's hard to get a call back.

I'd be interested in this as a winter vehicle. Sold a car recently (Listed, Sold, & Delivered to new owner in 1 week total).

I already have snows for this Jeep.
$6800.00 Safety/Etest.

You don't have to accept it or get nasty. If not, I plan on buying one at the new car auctions in the next few weeks for much less than this. I have access.

so basically you're not gonna be able to sell your car (especially on here) unless dropping down to the 6's.. in which case you're gonna have to take a lotta shit from your GF.. get ready
BMWdouche is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:10 PM   #26
jello_g
4th Gear Member
 
jello_g's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Posts: 720
I'm in the market for a winter vehicle. This Jeep kinda falls in my radar. But not at the asking price, not even close. Just an FYI if you care.
__________________
1988 BMW Dinan M3 2.6 Stage II

Gerald Lau's Facebook profile
jello_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #27
sproule905
6th Gear Member
 
sproule905's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Landing
Posts: 1,328
I'm enjoying the free bumps! If anyone is seriously interested in the Jeep they can contact me, arrange a viewing and then negotiate about the price.

Thanks,
__________________

sproule905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:54 AM   #28
sproule905
6th Gear Member
 
sproule905's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Landing
Posts: 1,328
Bump
__________________

sproule905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:06 PM   #29
sproule905
6th Gear Member
 
sproule905's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Landing
Posts: 1,328
GF ended up paying a large chunk of the loan off

New asking price $ 8500.00
__________________

sproule905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:22 PM   #30
IChopCars
aka ROOFLESS
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: sauga
Posts: 472
Oh I get it...so she wanted to sell it for what the lien amount was. Negative equity is a hard pill to swallow.
__________________
IChopCars is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.