Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-20-2011, 04:17 AM   #31
DTM
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro_7 View Post
Please do some research into 'Residential Schools', maybe you can enlighten yourself. These people have pride in what they are doing, and all the power to them. Why don't we protest the retarded gas prices or insurance rates for example...maybe because we lack that cohesiveness. We don't owe them anything, but the government sure as hell does and I am sure you can respect that.

DTM, the land claims have been an on-going issue for quite a while now. All land claims need to be processed through some bureaucratic bullshit. So they aren't primitive, but most likely just fed up with the government's bullshit. And instead of writing letters, calling, etc. the government, they have decided to step it up.
I don't think you're in any position to question my opinion as I doubt you've gone to see exactly who these 'Mohawk warriors' are. I'm talking specifically about the individuals who are occupying and currently residing in High Park, and not all natives or all Mohawks in general. I'm sure its not true for all of them, but the ones that I saw, and the ones that threatened the LIFE of someone I know are DEFINITELY primitives and borderline criminals. I'm sorry if you don't agree with me, but it would help if you had some first hand experience.
DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:30 AM   #32
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Ill give you my opinion about these fools, but I am sure to get banned.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual-Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;Spacers;Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig
bmwm5lover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #33
Euro_7
3rd Gear Member

I have worked with many First Nations and Aboriginial groups in northern Ontario. This year I took a trip to Iqaluit and the Six Nations Mohawk group. Therefore, I have a great deal more first hand experience than you. However, you are right I can't judge your opinion, but then again what you stated seemed to imply a 'general' statement. But let me ask you that if a person of First Nations descent is being aggressive and you used the word 'primitive' to describe their nature, would you use the same word to describe a Japanese person? More likely than not, you would use the word 'ignorant' or something along those lines. It is because stereotypes are alive and well today and unfortunately engrained into our minds.

What these people are doing is towards the government not you or your friend specifically. I dont need first hand experience from that group specifically, because I know they are pissed off at the bullshit from the government. Why would I need to go down there to see how they are coming along. They are angry and should be, since the Canadian government screwed them in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTM View Post
I don't think you're in any position to question my opinion as I doubt you've gone to see exactly who these 'Mohawk warriors' are. I'm talking specifically about the individuals who are occupying and currently residing in High Park, and not all natives or all Mohawks in general. I'm sure its not true for all of them, but the ones that I saw, and the ones that threatened the LIFE of someone I know are DEFINITELY primitives and borderline criminals. I'm sorry if you don't agree with me, but it would help if you had some first hand experience.

Last edited by Euro_7; 05-20-2011 at 05:12 PM.
Euro_7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #34
fitter527
hates chrome

What these people are doing is towards the government not you or your friend specifically. I dont need first hand experience from that group specifically, because I know they are pissed off at the bullshit from the government. Why would I need to go down there to see how they are coming along. They are angry and should be, since the Canadian government screwed them in the past.

[/quote]
you said it,"screwed them in the past".i get screwed by the government on a daily basis in the present.so because their ancesters were "screwed" by the gov't hundreds of years ago,the present day natives are entitled to a free ride?on my dime?
fitter527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #35
Euro_7
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitter527 View Post
you said it,"screwed them in the past".i get screwed by the government on a daily basis in the present.so because their ancesters were "screwed" by the gov't hundreds of years ago,the present day natives are entitled to a free ride?on my dime?[/quote]

How do you get screwed by the government? Taxes? Ok do something about it or leave the country. If your native language is not english, do you speak it at all? Cause they were not allowed to speak their language or they would be killed or thrown into jail. They also had their children taken from them and thrown into residential schools. Their parents had no idea where they had gone. Do you know what that is? How can you even compare your present day life to what happened 40 years ago to these people? If you are arguing about your dime going to these people, then why not compain about the immigrants that come into this country and stay on welfare? Because the government pays a lot more to that sector than it does to these groups. Can you describe the free ride that they are getting, just so I can understand what you mean?
Old 05-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #36
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
How do you get screwed by the government? Taxes? Ok do something about it or leave the country. If your native language is not english, do you speak it at all? Cause they were not allowed to speak their language or they would be killed or thrown into jail. They also had their children taken from them and thrown into residential schools. Their parents had no idea where they had gone. Do you know what that is? How can you even compare your present day life to what happened 40 years ago to these people? If you are arguing about your dime going to these people, then why not compain about the immigrants that come into this country and stay on welfare? Because the government pays a lot more to that sector than it does to these groups. Can you describe the free ride that they are getting, just so I can understand what you mean?

Apparently the free ride hes referring to are the native reserves. Yes those very same native reserves where they get cheap gas, *GASPs*... Wow, they get cheap gas, but most people on the reserve live below the poverty line.

Its a pretty awesome solution actually, instead of really helping them the same way we help refugees and illegal immigrants, we've cornered them in their reserves and have created all this negative stigma towards them and racism to wards them..... but lets talk about their super large free ride they are getting.

Meanwhile people on welfare driving Audi's as they drop their kids off at school.

You know what I find the most hilarious of all...... That we accept the culture of all these immigrants and refugees, and we need to respect them.. and yet, we barely TOLERATE the Native culture. I know more about Islam and the rights they deserve, then I know about the VERY CULTURES THAT SHAPED OUR SOCIETY and entire system.

What a joke.

I bet if they wanted to build a Mosque on that part of High Park because it was blessed as sacred ground by Allah, we the tax payers would be paving the high way right into the mosgues golden door way.

Oh sorry is that too much truth?

This thread is out of control so much intolerance against the natives because they want to keep their culture going. I mean, how old are you to say you want to go to the park and shoot them with paint ball guns.

I bet if you said you would go down to Queens park and shoot the Sri Lankans with paintball guns, you would have a noose around your neck.

Last edited by sirex; 05-20-2011 at 10:46 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:00 AM   #37
fitter527
hates chrome

Quote:
I have worked with many First Nations and Aboriginial groups in northern Ontario. This year I took a trip to Iqaluit and the Six Nations Mohawk group. Therefore, I have a great deal more first hand experience than you. However, you are right I can't judge your opinion, but then again what you stated seemed to imply a 'general' statement. But let me ask you that if a person of First Nations descent is being aggressive and you used the word 'primitive' to describe their nature, would you use the same word to describe a Japanese person? More likely than not, you would use the word 'ignorant' or something along those lines. It is because stereotypes are alive and well today and unfortunately engrained into our minds.

Quote:
you said it,"screwed them in the past".i get screwed by the government on a daily basis in the present.so because their ancesters were "screwed" by the gov't hundreds of years ago,the present day natives are entitled to a free ride?on my dime?
How do you get screwed by the government? Taxes? Ok do something about it or leave the country. If your native language is not english, do you speak it at all? Cause they were not allowed to speak their language or they would be killed or thrown into jail. They also had their children taken from them and thrown into residential schools. Their parents had no idea where they had gone. Do you know what that is? How can you even compare your present day life to what happened 40 years ago to these people? If you are arguing about your dime going to these people, then why not compain about the immigrants that come into this country and stay on welfare? Because the government pays a lot more to that sector than it does to these groups. Can you describe the free ride that they are getting, just so I can understand what you mean?[/quote]

i grew up fairly close to a couple of reserves,so i've seen firsthand how these people have it so rough.getting paid to paint their own houses by the gov't.getting brand new houses and living in such squalor that the houses were unfit for human occupancy within 5 years,only to have a new house built for them.
i had a friend who worked at walmart.the natives would come in and buy hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of whatever taxfree,then the cashier would have to call a cab so all of this merchandise could be delivered and the cab fare was covered by the gov't.
oh,and not to mention being jumped, on a couple of occasions by groups of natives just because i'm "not native".
i could go on and on about this but i'm not gonna because i don't want to get banned.
if i respond about the immigrants i will get banned.
fitter527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:29 PM   #38
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

-

Canadian prime Minister served Summons for crimes against humanity by Kevin Annett

Quote:
See the evidence of Genocide in Canada at www.hiddennolonger.com and on the website of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State at www.itccs.org .

Watch Kevin's award-winning documentary film UNREPENTANT on his website www.hiddenfromhistory.org

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters."~ Frederick Douglass

"We will bring to light the hidden works of darkness and drive falsity to the bottomless pit. For all doctrines founded in fraud or nursed by fear shall be confounded by Truth."
- Kevin's ancestor Peter Annett, writing in The Free Inquirer, October 17, 1761, just before being imprisoned by the English crown for "blasphemous libel
"

"I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him."
Chief Louis Daniels - Whispers Wind
Elder, Turtle Clan, Anishinabe Nation, Winnipeg, Manitoba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWAfrth9RmE
Old 05-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #39
daytona
6th Gear Member

Euro7 if that was the case the Japanese should get their land back from the government when its was sold on 5 cents on the dollar during WWII xenophobia hunt,or the italians should get back their property during the same time and was forced into "holding communties"...or how about the chinese building the railroad where they were forced to endure dangerous jobs and the money they made %35 was kept by the Canadian government for "housing and medical support" was not even given Canadian citizenship decades later...the native was NOT the first people in canada,they were here when the europeans arrived but how can they "claim" its their land when they must have taken it from others where historical records was never recorded.Billions are spent on native every year and every year they seem to be in "crisis"..unless they are willing to make their own lifes better they will continue to depend on their monthly support checks and will continue to think they are above our laws.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:01 AM   #40
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

I think they they should be cuffed and dragged away. They get enough free things in life along with some babied way to make it easy on them. We can't be responsible because they spend checks on booze and such and decide to live the way they do. There are only a handful of "Natives" who have actually done something for themselves which have turned out to become actors and actually work for their hard earned money, all the rest act like leeches. Enough with this government skulled them bullshit because they traded for cigs and firewater a long time ago. Cry me a river....
Old 05-23-2011, 12:55 PM   #41
Nick_V
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
I think they they should be cuffed and dragged away. They get enough free things in life along with some babied way to make it easy on them. We can't be responsible because they spend checks on booze and such and decide to live the way they do. There are only a handful of "Natives" who have actually done something for themselves which have turned out to become actors and actually work for their hard earned money, all the rest act like leeches. Enough with this government skulled them bullshit because they traded for cigs and firewater a long time ago. Cry me a river....
I'm really surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet, when you have people spouting off racist nonsense like this.
Nick_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #42
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_V View Post
I'm really surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet, when you have people spouting off racist nonsense like this.
no surprise at all, actually. this site complies with the globalist model: attacks on christianity, jews, natives, canadian culture, gun owners, everything - Except Islam! yup, make some threads about muslim woman being less than human, honor killings, them wanting sharia law in canada - and watch that thread dissapear

maybe harper will go 'full retard' christian conservative & roundup all the marxist communists into re-education camps & torture & kill the ones that won't convert. -lol just kidding he's full globalist. oh and we also tried that on the natives & they're still here amongst us
Old 05-23-2011, 03:19 PM   #43
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Can't be racist when I hate everyone equally If someone steps on my property, be sure they will get a beating to an extent. The Natives think they can just walk into people's house in Caladonia, I'd hurt someone really badly. Your allowed to protect you property with as much force as necessary.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #44
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:

Nick, you should totally chill on that. People like HavocSteeve are old and mature 25 year olds that have worked really, really, really, hard in their lives, and they know desperation, and what it is to come home from a long hard days work, So much so, that they are actaully a beacon for all blue collar workers on this planet because they themselves are not actually leeches from the wealth their parents have left behind for them, or the good schools, good food, that theyve grown up and accustomed too.

Last edited by sirex; 05-23-2011 at 03:26 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #45
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
Can't be racist when I hate everyone equally If someone steps on my property, be sure they will get a beating to an extent. The Natives think they can just walk into people's house in Caladonia, I'd hurt someone really badly. Your allowed to protect you property with as much force as necessary.
lol - you should watch it with your extremist rhetoric, calls for violence & extremist hatered. cause you're allowed to flee your property, run like a girl crying. what you just typed/espoused is a crime in Collecti'stan - provable by the numerous people that actually did commit the violent extremist hate crimes of defending their lives & property & were criminally charged for it! even if you live on the 7th floor - you are too flee! using your legally registered handgun is a crime, suicides your only legal option, least thats what that crown is on record saying in court, over & over.

Hmm I wonder if a off duty cops would be charged the same way or if there's a double standard?

Tags
camp, high park, mohawks, toronto

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: