1985 325e with "i" engine. 168HP runs strong. Body has 300,000 kms, engine less. No penetrating RUST!! Runs like a scalded Ape. Does not leak or burn a drop of oil. Rod bearings changed when I swapped in the motor. 325i
Oshawa. Cam 4168390986. Call or come by for a ride. You will enjoy the remarkable solid ride and I am interested in seeing what you compare this car's handling to.
$4000 certified (SO many more pictures of restoration)
Comes with appraisal for $4000.
* 325i engine with oil cooler
* Manual transmission
* Eibach springs on new Bilstein SPORT shocks.
* New strut bearings
* Every body bushing changed
* New dash no cracks
* Interior in great condition
* All control arms, control arm bushings, ball joints changed
* New front wheel bearings
* New Falkin 615K tires (6mm tread) on BBS RM wheels 205/50/15
* 3.73 LSD
* New rad
* New waterpump, timing belt
* New windshield
* New boots on rear half shafts
* New pads front and rear.
* 1985 no E-test (though it would pass)
* glove box latch issue. Sourcing out a new latch receiver. Stays closed.
* Driveshaft vibration at 40 kms/hr. I split the shaft to put the hanger bearing in and had a 50-50 shot of getting it right. I lost. 2 hrs work to do.
* Radio works, but I promise I will never buy another Kenwood deck again. The faceplate is wonky. Goto swap shop and get a $50 deck.