Feeler: Even if you came with me with asking price cash, I would have to think about it, so just judging for interest.
Ive been swept into the world of Racing.... (Went to Calabogie the other day, and well. Lets just say, I am selling this to fund a Track car, or will consider a trade for a full blown track ready car)
- Canadian car sold at Agincourt
- Silver on Black Leather
- Clean History
- High Mileage (277k) Large Percentage of 407 highway commute mileage by previous owners Car shows well doesn't depict the actual mileage.
- Vehicle stored winters for last 4 years-ish.
- APR Stage 3 software (stock, 91, 93, 100)
- Full exhaust (with cats)
- Snow performance Water Meth
- IPP Intercoolers
- RS4 Airbox, RS4 MAF, RS4 Injectors, RS4 Clutch (new MAF, new EGT's, new n75)
- Samco Silicone TBB
- AWE DTS
- Toyguy Shortshifter
- Stasis Street Sport Coilovers
- H-Sport Swaybars
- Rotora 330mm 2 piece rotors and 4 piston calipers (new Pads, Hawk Hp+)
- 034 300mm rear brake upgrade (new Pads, Hawk Hp+)
- Timing belt done 3k ago, with Valve cover gaskets. Compression perfect, No oil burnt
- Spark plugs FD5POR
- 18'' GTC01 Enkei, with RE-11's
- Interior is mint, Exterior is mint
- Everything has been looked over with a fine tooth comb, I own a shop that is attached to an Audi/VW Specialist, who happens to be my best friend (Thankfully)
Pulls HARD. Ran 12.2@117 @ Luskville, which means its prob high 11's anywhere else
Looking for $13k or trade for Full blown Track ready car (RWD, or AWD, NOT FWD
Or trade for Track Prospect + Money.
The S4 would make a GREAT track car, however not without breaking alot of things, and burning a hole through a Scotiabank vault.
This is a video which turned me.