Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Looking for
User Name

Welcome to!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
1st Gear Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 15
Need hep. Looking for an E36 part.

Hey All,

I'm trying to fix the convertible top on my 97 328i but can't seem to find the part anywhere but the dealer. I'm looking for the latches that lock the top to the windshield on the driver and passenger sides. Part no. 54348217197 and 54348217198. I really only need the flexible drive tubes that connect these latches to the motor but the dealer only sells them in an assembly with the latches and I can`t afford to pay the $1000 for a the pair that they want. I've checked with all the maxbimmer sponsors and the scrap yards and have come up short. I'm thinking about trying to get it shipped in from the German manufacturer. Anyone have any ideas. Any help would be appreciated.

(New to the community)
markiss_18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018