Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E46 (1998 - 2005)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-08-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
mercforhire
1st Gear Newbie

Angry Connectors for fitting aftermarket HID headlights 323ci

Hi guys. I am new here and just bought a 323ci 2000 a month ago. I went to the BMW junkyard guy in Milton. And dumbly bought a set of aftermarket HID lights from a junked 323ci car without checking the old wiring.

I know it looks tacky, I regret now. But i am broke and its either this or stock for now.
http://www.migicute.com/hdbk46299by.html

So after a week, I decide to remove my old light. Then I find the wiring for the aftermarket one badly removed from the old car and all screwed up. The right one has these three plugs

The left one has nothing, has a whole load of wires cut off:

Anyone has a similar light and ballast? What kind of connectors do I need to hook this up to stock 323ci?
Thanks and also if you recommend me to trash this and buy a better one thats easy to hook up, please tell me also. I might just do that.
I am pretty pissed at the poor removal job done on this set of lights. Not to mention I paid more than the new price on that site for this.

Last edited by mercforhire; 04-08-2011 at 10:13 AM.
mercforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
Renboy
3rd Gear Member

Take those back to the guy in Milton if you can. You're going to end up cutting up your wiring to get these working, not worth it imo.

On a side note, am I seeing it wrong or do those have city lights, led strips and angel eyes built in? Those are like a headlight disco ball.
Renboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: