Up for grabs is the Family's Black on Black CX-7. It currently has 48,000 Km on it, Has every factory upgrade package on the inside including the OEM Remote Starter, This includes:
- Bose 9 Speaker Premium Sound System, Steering wheel controls
- In-Dash 6 CD Changer
- OEM Navigation System
- Power Everything
- Heated Leather Seats
- Auto transmission with Steptronic
- Cruise control
- OEM HID system (Manual leveling)
- 18" Gunmetal OEM Alloys with factory All season Tires (Good amount of tread left)
- MZR 2.3L 4-cyl Turbo engine (same engine found in the Mazdaspeed3 and Mazdaspeed6 but detuned to 250 HP thanks to the smaller KO4 turbo)
- 6-Speed Auto transmission with steptronic
- AWD (FWD biased with magnetically controlled differentials that can feed up to 50% of the engines power to the rear wheels)
- Winter tires on steelies (bought directly from Mazda, currently wrapped in tire totes) with more than enough meat on them to last another 3 seasons at least.
- Winter rubber mats for the inside including the trunk (also comes with factory carpet mats)
- Only serviced at Direct Mazda, on time, every time.
- Small nick on driver door, not noticeable from 5 feet away (Some douche let his shopping cart run straight into the car)
- The car was involved in a very minor rear end accident (this car got rear ended, literally just a hole poked into the bumper by the screw sticking out of the other cars plates, no structural or bumper support damage) Bumper was replaced not fixed
, at the body shop Direct Mazda deals with)
Other than that the car is flawless.
Reason for selling: Family moving back home and I'm sticking to my bimmer so we do not need this car.
Price: Best offer takes it. (no low balling, I know how much this car is worth)
Contact: 647-686-9134 or pm (preferably phone)