Selling my '96 328is.
Need to sell ASAP, new car on the way and no room for both.
- Madeiraviolett Metallic Schwarz (original)
- M3 front bumper w/ fogs & lip
- M3 Lux. Pkg. skirts
- M3 rear diffuser
- Rear debadge
- Lowered by Stance Factory
- Clear corners w/ amber bulbs
- Clear turns
- Clear / red tails
- Blackout grills
- Black sport leather interior
- M3 steering wheel w/ M stitching
- Manually calibrated speedometer (accurate to ~1kph)
- 11 button OBC - light pixel loss but still legible
- Pioneer DEHP5000UB head unit
- OEM e36 M3 Staggered DSIIs (17x7.5/8.5) - No tires
- Replica e36 M3 Contours (17x7.5) - Pilot Alpin & Blizzak 225/45/17 winters
- Over $1K in repairs and maintenance at Bimmpersport Tuning since Nov. (incl. rear rotors, rear engine mount, rear trailing arm bushings, front control arm bushings, inner/outer flex hoses, flex disc, both serp. belts, etc.)
- Valid e-test
- Clean CarFax provided. No accidents.
- Minor rust showing (bubble on trunk rear, crack on passenger rear fender; pics included in image pack.)
- Hood and grill surround shows stone chips, most are filled. Bumper paint is mint.
- Interior is perfect save for the common driver's door-side bolster wear.
- High-res image package available upon request (eyelid headlights have been replaced)
Great car; great condition for it's age. Paint cleans up beautifully. Located in Hamilton.
Motivated. No lowballing. No trades.
... in before 'shame it's an auto.'
**Edit to include pics with Contours**