Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-26-2011, 11:29 PM   #61
ProStreetDriver
The Real Transporter

Send a message via MSN to ProStreetDriver

If this kid just ran away from a simple accident... What about if he hit a person. I say pull his license! There is a load of people that don't understand how to drive on the road. To be totally honest, the driver's license test in Canada is a total joke. It should be more like Europe, where you actually have to understand how your vehicle works. Maybe if people understood how they worked, there would be less accidents.

Just a couple weeks ago, I was driving my dad's work beater, with both my parents in the car, doing the speed limit (90km), and this girl probably a couple years younger than me (20) pulls out in front of me. She sat at the stop sign for a minute and then waited for me to get closer to pull out, I slammed on the brakes and layed on the horn. She pulls into the gas station just a couple hundred feet up the road, I pass her, look over, mouthed a couple words, and she's laughing.

Then another time, just this past fall, I'm going 90km around a huge corner (speed limit) in my BMW, another person at a stop sign waits until I get closer, pulls out in front of me... I guess they saw me coming because they stopped... IN THE MIDDLE OF MY LANE... I slammed on the brakes and went around the backside of them.

Oh and another thing... I also agree most cops are useless. When my parents and I were living at a condo, it was a shared parking lot. Long story, short. The neighbor a couple doors over, came home drunk, threw some shit on the hood of my truck and put a dent in the hood. So my parents and I got in a huge argument with her and her friends... So we called the cops and considering she was young and so was the cop, he started to take her side. Then we wanted to press charges for what she did to my truck, they wouldn't do a thing about it.

Last edited by ProStreetDriver; 03-26-2011 at 11:34 PM.
ProStreetDriver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #62
Dr. Flyview
Formerly Flav_cool

Send a message via MSN to Dr. Flyview
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStreetDriver View Post
Oh and another thing... I also agree most cops are useless. When my parents and I were living at a condo, it was a shared parking lot. Long story, short. The neighbor a couple doors over, came home drunk, threw some shit on the hood of my truck and put a dent in the hood. So my parents and I got in a huge argument with her and her friends... So we called the cops and considering she was young and so was the cop, he started to take her side. Then we wanted to press charges for what she did to my truck, they wouldn't do a thing about it.
What charges could they have laid? You have to sue for something like that.

1998 BMW 328is - summer
1993 BMW 525i - daily
1994 BMW 325i - sold
1992 BMW 325i - gone
1988 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3-8V -
sold

Dr. Flyview is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:07 PM   #63
ProStreetDriver
The Real Transporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Flyview View Post
What charges could they have laid? You have to sue for something like that.
Harassment or vandalism... This wasn't the first time for her bs.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #64
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
Hmmm yeah as a good citizen's act, he should have pulled over and forked out the cash considering he is driving without insurance. Btw, what's the damage on the car? Did you get the estimate?
approx $700 damage, plus a new tail light if i can find one legacy BH5 wagon ain't so easy to find! It's comming along can't wait to start driving it again with today's gas price the M5 seems to be extra thristy these days! The subaru is a 2.0L it's a sipper on the gas, plus i can make it rear wheel drive when cruzing around makes it even better!
parm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #65
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

Latest on the (Imran ALI 01 silver jetta plate BJWH 265)
So I went to the guys house and banged on his door, His Mama comes out, I ask for the owner of the car if he's home? She say " why"? I say "He Hit my car and ran off and the cops are looking for him" Inran Ali finally comes out, I ask him "do you remember hittng me?" "NO" I go "whats with the changed fender?" somebody hit him! and he says hes "going to the cops to report it now" I go "really! you going to see detective #######" he say "yes how do i know him" I go "ok" and walk away! and tell him I have the missing hubcap and will be pressing charges and tell his mom that theres no insurance on the car! she looked stunned and disbelief. So I am wainting for the call from the cops! this bitch is going DOWN!
Old 04-03-2011, 06:36 AM   #66
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by parm View Post
Latest on the (Imran ALI 01 silver jetta plate BJWH 265)
So I went to the guys house and banged on his door, His Mama comes out, I ask for the owner of the car if he's home? She say " why"? I say "He Hit my car and ran off and the cops are looking for him" Inran Ali finally comes out, I ask him "do you remember hittng me?" "NO" I go "whats with the changed fender?" somebody hit him! and he says hes "going to the cops to report it now" I go "really! you going to see detective #######" he say "yes how do i know him" I go "ok" and walk away! and tell him I have the missing hubcap and will be pressing charges and tell his mom that theres no insurance on the car! she looked stunned and disbelief. So I am wainting for the call from the cops! this bitch is going DOWN!
lol.....i bet he hasnt called the cops...lol . What a tool!!!!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:29 AM   #67
E36is
'OldSchool..'

haha, his mother is probably thinking her little sweet Imran isnt all sweet and innocent. lol, any pics of this mofo?
Old 04-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #68
mclovin
3rd Gear Member

Haha juicy drama

In for pix!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #69
ProStreetDriver
The Real Transporter

Glad to hear you got the kid... Hey if the OPP, won't do anything about it, just call the RCMP then. Go over their heads
Old 04-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #70
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

Persistence pays off! He was charged with failure to remain and careless driving today!

Case close !

Thanks Guys
Old 04-04-2011, 08:36 PM   #71
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

Every silver Jetta i seen, I caught my self yelling out "Imran Ali" to see they respond.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:31 PM   #72
VSanj
6th Gear Member

^^good for you man! those are heavy tickets as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #73
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

Job well done!

'04 645cic
'05 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CCSB 4x4
'00 740i Sport
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:12 AM   #74
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Oh but wait, who paid for the damage?
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:56 AM   #75
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Careless is a bad ticket to get >_< Very very bad... lol.. My cousin got that because he had an extra drunk person in the care without a seatbelt driving them home sober (trying to do a good thing) and a cop busted him for careless and stunt driving. Over 6k in fines! So I imagine his fine will be around 3k with those tickets Karma is a bitch!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: