Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-21-2011, 02:59 PM   #16
hockeyfan27
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
Thanks for clarifying man.
My pleasure, it justifies having Max open on my PC all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
Yea really, thanks for the post Hockeyfan27. I wasn't sure exactly what in-tells with the coverage that I have on my Intrepid vs. what I will have on the new Mazdaspeed3.
If your mazda is brand new, make sure you have the "waiver of depreciation" endorsement on there.

1998 328ic - Sold
hockeyfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:17 PM   #17
DaveM3_09
2nd Gear Member

i will keep an eye out for this guy.. i know how frustrating it can be to be hit and not have the person responsible remain at the scene.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #18
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36is View Post
what part of the city were you in when you got hit? alot of streets/businesses hav security cameras and maybe just maybe one of them captured it. but then again this happened awhile ago so what if any evidence that did get captured would of been re-recorded on.

re: pro

you keep saying it was done by a pro.. what do you mean by this?? It could of been a punk racing or speeding and hit you do to lack of experience and out of panic just fled.
I call this person that hit me a pro (professional) criminal, if a normal person hits you hopefully they man up and face the consequences. This guy hit me and was on the run! While my car was spinning, He knew how to escape.
Im getting it fixed at my cost to avoid a claim on my insurance the damage is maxed at $500.00, so it’s not the end of the word. But If I find this punk he will need more than $500 worth of teeth thats for sure! Thanks for all the support from you guys it make the situation much better !
This what i going to do to him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy6xG...embedded#at=66

Last edited by parm; 03-21-2011 at 03:46 PM.
parm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #19
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he was running from something before he hit you... You just got in his way...
Old 03-21-2011, 07:46 PM   #20
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS VR View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he was running from something before he hit you... You just got in his way...
Yeah, I was in his way, like i shouldn't be driving somewhere! are you ever in anyones way?

ANYWAYS. I hanged around the area all day today where the accident happened and what do you know, I find the ****er that hit me pupming gas at at petro on lawrence EAST of the DVP. I called the cops and the rest is history. Picking up the rental tomorrow car getting fixed no cost to me. The cop gave me a congrats for doing there job!

NOW! TO NOTRIOUS VR GET OUT OF MY WAY! are you meejis by the way?
Old 03-21-2011, 07:49 PM   #21
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dado 540 View Post
Consider yourself lucky...you could have been in the M5.
I know I would be BENT!
Old 03-21-2011, 07:53 PM   #22
damameke
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by parm View Post
Yeah, I was in his way, like i shouldn't be driving somewhere! are you ever in anyones way?

ANYWAYS. I hanged around the area all day today where the accident happened and what do you know, I find the ****er that hit me pupming gas at at petro on lawrence EAST of the DVP. I called the cops and the rest is history. Picking up the rental tomorrow car getting fixed no cost to me. The cop gave me a congrats for doing there job!

Congrats good job....
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:00 PM   #23
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

If someone helps get me the plate to this car I will pay them $500.00 cash. I have lost all respect for cops today, I hope Mayor FORD DUMPS HALF OF YOU! Toronto COPS!
Thanks
Parm

I guess I will pay myself the $500.00, I Will be at JACKASTORS on Friday at scarbrough town center celebrating drinks on me!
Old 03-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #24
VSanj
6th Gear Member

^^good stuff man!
Old 03-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #25
Oyster
4th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Oyster
Quote:

wow, I am in the east end, pm or email me pics of this prick so I know who to look for and avoid
Oyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:10 AM   #26
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

Good catch. How did the other dude respond when you confronted him?

'04 645cic
'05 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CCSB 4x4
'00 740i Sport
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:55 AM   #27
HavocSteve
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan27 View Post
My pleasure, it justifies having Max open on my PC all day.

If your mazda is brand new, make sure you have the "waiver of depreciation" endorsement on there.
To bad my Mazda holds it value better then a BMW
Old 03-22-2011, 10:04 AM   #28
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
I know that area very well lol. There is that ghetto cafe Elements where kids like to hang around with their cars. I think it should be easy to find him. Btw, I was there a few days ago, and I saw this 17-18year old flying through the intersection with some Buick Regal. Now you are gonna telll me so what's up with Buick (Nothing special), yeah right... The dude had some black rims with streched rubber. OMG it looked so funny. I think the car was slammed as well. I was gonna shit myself....
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:12 AM   #29
parm
Scarboro Mazda S&L

I didn't confront him as the cops advised me not to, just called in his plate, I haven't heard back from the cops about catchin him yet, If I don't I will proly look for him again.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #30
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:

Hah, that's not how I meant it... but anyway... congrats on catching the bastard

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: