Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 01:53 PM   #46
dbworld4k
Addict

Really? Max never ceases to amuse me with stupid bullshit.

Haters gon hate.

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
Old 04-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #47
DTP
Banned

You're right. Post some pics of your girl in lingerie!
Old 04-16-2011, 06:40 PM   #48
PENGU
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxySport View Post
I'm not your "bro" and I'm done with bickering over the internet, you know what my scrap car looks like, you know what I look like. I'll be at the opening cruise may 7th, come call my girlfriend a h*e to my face.
k gangstar, I will see you there! Make sure you bring ur H*e, wit you cause I will take her out after!
Old 04-16-2011, 06:48 PM   #49
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PENGU View Post
k gangstar, I will see you there! Make sure you bring ur H*e, wit you cause I will take her out after!
This is getting more and more high school.

You sound like a loser, and not giving a good image of yourself
Old 04-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #50
PENGU
Banned

Honestly, Im just playing around, but this kid gets all wound up. He posts almost nude photos instead of a pic of his spotted car.

Its just my opinion that a girl that poses like that on the internet is a H*e.

Everyone can have an opinion!

Has anyone checked out the link he posted? LOL LOL LOL LMFAO

Models? H*es maybe!

P
Old 04-16-2011, 07:28 PM   #51
Tom
4th Gear Member

LOL how about instead of calling his GF a "hoe" which is hardcore disrespectful you just bring a better looking girl to the cruise? Also like he said call his GF a hoe in person instead of being a keyboard warrior over the internet...Then will see what happens LOL... Also I do not know the OP or am I sticking up for him but thats cowardly to call somebodys gf a hoe over the internet... makes you look like a TOOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENGU View Post
Honestly, Im just playing around, but this kid gets all wound up. He posts almost nude photos instead of a pic of his spotted car.

Its just my opinion that a girl that poses like that on the internet is a H*e.

Everyone can have an opinion!

Has anyone checked out the link he posted? LOL LOL LOL LMFAO

Models? H*es maybe!

P
Old 04-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #52
PENGU
Banned

Ok sorry, I should have said "Looks like a H*e".
Old 04-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #53
DTP
Banned

Hahaha.
Is everyone here really that blind? You can clearly see that this gardening tool( we know which one) has photoshopped the crap out of herself.
The links brings me to some stats.
5'4
130 pounds... Does that sound like the chick in the photo? Hungry hungry hippos?
And half of the pics in that link are extremely photoCHOPPED , because some of the pics aren't even her, in one photo I thought I seen a snout...
Regardless, based on the info provided by these models(and I use that term in a Generous manner) I don't know whose boobs are bigger, hers or HIS!
if u think you're that good, become a model. Any loser can make an account on modelmayhem.com and say they are a model. I'm considering being a hood hottie, i'm 6'2", and 240. Same thing as 5'4" and 130, no?

Cheers!
Old 04-16-2011, 11:43 PM   #54
Tom
4th Gear Member

LOL like Anuk said, Max never seems to amuse me, people like you should go hide in a cave... How about you show up to the cruise with a hotter broad or two? That wouldn't hurt opose to calling some dudes chick a hoe that shows how low you really are... Go play bum darts with your bf now u tool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTP View Post
Hahaha.
Is everyone here really that blind? You can clearly see that this gardening tool( we know which one) has photoshopped the crap out of herself.
The links brings me to some stats.
5'4
130 pounds... Does that sound like the chick in the photo? Hungry hungry hippos?
And half of the pics in that link are extremely photoCHOPPED , because some of the pics aren't even her, in one photo I thought I seen a snout...
Regardless, based on the info provided by these models(and I use that term in a Generous manner) I don't know whose boobs are bigger, hers or HIS!
if u think you're that good, become a model. Any loser can make an account on modelmayhem.com and say they are a model. I'm considering being a hood hottie, i'm 6'2", and 240. Same thing as 5'4" and 130, no?

Cheers!
Old 04-17-2011, 12:28 AM   #55
pawcio
6th Gear Member

Its too bad you guys are arguing (can't we all just get along?)...but some good points were brought up...mainly that we should all try very hard to get more girls to come out to the cruises

Sent from my Hero using Tapatalk

Old 04-17-2011, 01:22 AM   #56
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawcio View Post
Its too bad you guys are arguing (can't we all just get along?)...but some good points were brought up...mainly that we should all try very hard to get more girls to come out to the cruises

Sent from my Hero using Tapatalk
BEST point in this thread!!!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 04-17-2011, 01:40 AM   #57
DTP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
LOL like Anuk said, Max never seems to amuse me, people like you should go hide in a cave... How about you show up to the cruise with a hotter broad or two? That wouldn't hurt opose to calling some dudes chick a hoe that shows how low you really are... Go play bum darts with your bf now u tool..
Easy there keyboard warrior. Am I talking about your gf? No, because odds are you don't have one. Let HER MAN defend her. Mind your business. You have no clue what you are talking about, and since when do you dictate what I do???
Your opinion is noted. Nice sig. I see alot of keyboard warriors have the same one.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:43 AM   #58
DTP
Banned

Quote:
Also, mr daddy Mack, I dont waste and Money going to a cruise to show off you goofs like you. That's why u can only afford housing in kw, and I live In the gta..
So if that's what your priorities are in life , well, have fun at the cruise! I'll be finishin my basement. Lol
Old 04-17-2011, 01:46 AM   #59
Tom
4th Gear Member

lol im the keyboard warrior eh? Yet ur talkin shit bout someones gf all I'm saying is why don't u just bring a girl to the cruise instead of bashing someone elses which is disrespectful if she's 500 pounds or 100 pounds... Also yes I do have a GF... Unlike u that plays bum darts every night with his bf... Anyways this is last time I waste my time in this thread because people like you are useless in this world... Crawl under a rock and die ... P.s don't talk about money my turbo kit is worth more than ure 325 lol... Also my house is half mill and that's nothing compared to some houses Round here that can go for 5-10 mill but ya kw is poor which is why the owners of rim live here... Anyways peace out, go botch your basement when you need a carpenter like me to fix it just pm me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTP View Post
Easy there keyboard warrior. Am I talking about your gf? No, because odds are you don't have one. Let HER MAN defend her. Mind your business. You have no clue what you are talking about, and since when do you dictate what I do???
Your opinion is noted. Nice sig. I see alot of keyboard warriors have the same one.

Last edited by Tom; 04-17-2011 at 01:51 AM.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:55 AM   #60
DTP
Banned

Quote:
lol im the keyboard warrior eh? Yet ur talkin shit bout someones gf all I'm saying is why don't u just bring a girl to the cruise instead of bashing someone elses which is disrespectful if she's 500 pounds or 100 pounds... Also yes I do have a GF... Unlike u that plays bum darts every night with his bf... Anyways this is last time I waste my time in this thread because people like you are useless in this world... Crawl under a rock and die ... P.s don't talk about money my turbo kit is worth more than ure 325 lol... Also my house is half mill and that's nothing compared to some houses Round here that can go for 5-10 mill but ya kw is poor which is why the owners of rim live here... Anyways peace out, go botch your basement when you need a carpenter like me to fix it just pm me
Hahahah good stuff. Getting defensive is a natuRal response when someoncalls you out on your bs.
Have fun being a carpenter in your "half-mill" dolla house Yo.
FYI, think before you speak. "people like me" keep YOUR streets safe. You should stop suggesting harm on a board I can print and track u down thru your mechanic.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: