Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-12-2011, 08:42 AM   #46
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

diesel jetta + old mcdonalds french fry oil ( free if you can pick it up)+????+ profit!
Old 03-12-2011, 08:43 AM   #47
magnus
6th Gear Member

pærpane is not an option for me as it takes too much space in the car.
As for alternative fuels i think Brasil has it right with their Flex cars!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:36 AM   #48
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

came across this and it reminded me of this thread

Old 04-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #49
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

lmfao...
Old 04-13-2011, 10:31 AM   #50
BigD
the misanthropist

Stay in school kids.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #51
magnus
6th Gear Member

welll although i do still think there is potential in this i ve decided to change cars ...and hopefully i am getting what i want and should be at around 7-9lt/km

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:18 PM   #52
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus View Post
welll although i do still think there is potential in this
Really?
Old 04-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #53
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus View Post
welll although i do still think there is potential in this i ve decided to change cars ...and hopefully i am getting what i want and should be at around 7-9lt/km
Old 04-13-2011, 09:33 PM   #54
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

-

Quote:

Rossi Cold Fusion Validated by Swedish Skeptic's Society

PureEnergySystems.com > News > April 7, 2011

Yet another test of Andrea Rossi's Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat) has been performed on a 4.5 kW version near the University of Bologna. This time a new set of observers were present, one of which is the chairman of the Swedish Skeptics Society, who confirmed that Copper is being formed from Hydrogen and Nickel -- cold fusion!

Andrea Rossi grasps one of his new E-Cat units that offer a more compact size and higher power density.

by Hank Mills
Pure Energy Systems News

The evidence in support of Andrea Rossi's "cold fusion" or "LENR" (low energy nuclear reaction) based Energy Catalyzer continues to grow. For those who are not aware, his system combines nickel powder, hydrogen gas, and an input of pressure and heat to produce a large output of thermal energy. On March 29th, 2011 yet another test of the technology was performed at the University of Bologna. Like previous tests, the outcome was a complete success. However, this time a smaller version of the E-Cat was tested and two new observers were present.

Some well known players were present during the test. These include Andrea Rossi (the inventor of the E-Cat), Professor Sergio Focardi, Dr. David Bianchini, and of course Dr. Giuseppe Levi. Two guest observers were also present. One of the guest observers was Hanno Essen, associate professor of theoretical physics at the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology. He is also the chairman of the Swedish Skeptics Society. The other guest observer was Professor Sven Kullander of Uppsala University. He is also chairman of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences Energy Committee.

Smaller System with Great Results

The test was performed on a much smaller version of the E-Cat. The previous version of the E-Cat had a reactor volume of about one liter. This system has a reactor volume of only one twentieth of a liter. Four E-Cat systems were present, but only one was tested. The remaining units had their shielding and insulation removed. This allowed for their construction to be seen.

This new model of E-Cat consists of a stainless steel reactor vessel which is placed inside of a copper pipe. Water flows between the copper pipe and the steel reactor vessel. There are inlets for both water and hydrogen gas. The reactor is activated by current flowing through a resistor which is wrapped around the outside of the copper pipe. When a certain temperature is reached the reaction begins. The setup is truly simple. It reminds me of old pipework from many years ago.

Kullander and Essen were given permission to examine the setup, check for hidden power supplies, fill the reactor with hydrogen, calibrate the volume of water flow, monitor the temperature of the water flow in and out of the system, and observe the entire experiment. The reactor contained 50 grams of nickel powder and .11 grams of hydrogen. In their report (pdf) they state, "We had free access to the heater electric supply, to the inlet water hose, to the outlet steam valve and water hose, and to the hydrogen gas feed pipe. The total weight of the device was estimated to be around 4 kg."

The result of the experiment was a constant average production of 4.69 kW of power for almost six hours. Additionally, the input was on average 330 watts (30 of which was used by the electronics controlling the setup). This is fifteen times less than the energy produced by the device (15x overunity).

http://pesn.com/2011/04/07/9501805_R...ptics_Society/
Old 04-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #55
fitter527
hates chrome

$149.9.holy ****
fitter527 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: