Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Windsor, Ontario **NEW**
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Nerk
2nd Gear Member

Leather Restoraton product demo *please respond if interested*

Hey Guys,

Last year during the meets, I was informed about a leater restoration product called leatherique.. Well I finally bit the bullet and ordered some of their products. Apparently, I over estimated and the total cost came to 400$. Which I though was still better than getting new leather on the seats...

This caught the sellers attention and he had to call me to verify that order, I sent him a few pictures and my project plan and yeah, my order pretty much got cut down in haf ... I thought that was rather nice of him... He was curious how I heard of his products and I answered through Maxbimmer of course.

He's based out of the Niagara region, and is willing to come down and do a product demo for us... So I said I'll organize something with everyone here, I was thinking maybe at one of Friday monthly meets...

Let me know if you're interested and ill ensure that I'll pick a date that is convenient for everyone.

Here's the website for more information and photographic evidence of what this product really can do...

www.leatheriquecanada.com/

Thanks,
Thanks
Nerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:57 AM   #2
bmwmmn
2nd Gear Member

Interested, have a small wear on driver's side bolster sport seat. Let me/us know on appropriate date!

Thank You

Cheers
bmwmmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:19 AM   #3
Meth09
2nd Gear Member

I too heard of this product but haven't investigated to see actual results.

Sounds interesting to me too. Natur coloured leather with cracks. The car is in storage now hopefully you can arrange for the demo to be in the spring.

Please keep me posted on dates preferably in the Toronto area.

cheers!
Meth09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #4
PedroBMW
Hooked on Boost

I'm interested... Just let me know when. I volunteer my front seats as the test bench.

http://www.foldingtrailers.ca
PedroBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #5
328IScreamer
6th Gear Member

I will be there for sure, I'm also assuming craig would be all over this
Old 03-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #6
tg07lq
4th Gear Member

definatly interested. im niagara way though so might jsut pop in and see whats up, near by
Old 03-11-2011, 07:18 PM   #7
tg07lq
4th Gear Member

well i stopped by today, just came back.
really genuine guy, great person to deal with and will certainly be picking up products.
took the time to show me samples, show me use, and even demo'd the product for a bit, sent me on my way well informed and certainly convinced. very knowledgeable as well, knew his product and its application.

oh and he also has a couple nice jags (or maybe 40 jags ) so he does jag parts too!

joking with him about hosting a bbq he says he does so often, room for 70 cars. might be an interesting thought, nice area, niagar has some good places to just cruise around. have a bbq, clean up the cars and go for a nice drive after maybe? if anyones interested

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: