Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Looking for
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-13-2003, 08:05 PM   #16
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
I know that, I mean reliability with the motor, and the actual job of getting it in the car. The motor on my car is running great, no problems whatsoever. This M3 motor, well where did it come from? Any compression tests done to it?? Is everything ready to go, would I have to look for more parts to get it runnning?

I mean I could have the money easy to do this swap, considering how much I get on my motor, but its really reliability with me. I have no idea where this motor has been
i will try and get a carfax report for you....the only parts you would probably need would be the m3 motor mounts..it comes with the ecu,wiring harness,manifolds and all the regular goodies....i trust the guy who has it...and i have known him for a few years now....he is off on monday, so i will get all the details for you...as well as the cost to swap it for you.
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 08:07 PM   #17
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jeremy
i will try and get a carfax report for you....the only parts you would probably need would be the m3 motor mounts..it comes with the ecu,wiring harness,manifolds and all the regular goodies....i trust the guy who has it...and i have known him for a few years now....he is off on monday, so i will get all the details for you...as well as the cost to swap it for you.
Ok, but dont get all mad if I say no. Just to give you a feeling of where I sit with this is that I am about 30% yes and 70% no so take it for what its worth I guess. But find the info for me anyway, you never know...........
Old 04-13-2003, 08:10 PM   #18
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Ok, but dont get all mad if I say no. Just to give you a feeling of where I sit with this is that I am about 30% yes and 70% no so take it for what its worth I guess. But find the info for me anyway, you never know...........
no prob
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 12:17 AM   #19
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
You should also go to Crappy Tire and buy a baseball bat. You'll need it to fight off all the chicks that will chasing after you if you get this swap
Old 04-14-2003, 10:35 AM   #20
Jari
4th Gear Member

I post a need for a motor and jeremy finds one.. whats wrong with this picture ? lol ahh well.. its all good.. lol
Jari is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: