Hey folks, im in need of a new digital camera (read: not DSLR), but reading on the internet on which is best or what to look for is quite confusing. If anybody can recommend a good forum that discusses these types of cameras and what to look for in getting the best suited camera it would be appreciated.
- low light photos/videos
- best photo clarity (optical zoom?)
- best optical zoom without loss to photo quality in daylight or low light environment
- SD card
- anything over 2 gb of on board memory
- one that is close to 35mm lens
- low to no shutter lag
- panaramic photo
- video: HD, 720 im fine with but.. is 1080 a must have?
- batteries? AA or compact battery (dont like propreity models)
- slim, compact, and can fit in pocket nicely
- most of all... BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK
Ive researched and the top rated for the above is the Panasonic LX-5, ZS7, and the canon S95. Any alternatives like samsung, Lg that is comparable to the three mentioned? any other recommendations? Im willing to spend between 200-350. thanks in advance!
'You don't buy all that jewellery and stick it on an ugly person.'