Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-14-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
zackman17
Banned

Karma At Its Best!..Who Remembers The Epic Craig Hind Crysler Argument Thread?

So read this thread..... the service manager used E30girls account to post because she works/worked there. (no hard feelings Lindsay) ....

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...ght=craig+hind

I received a letter from them...

I got a good laugh when i read the letter, i guess this is what happens when you threaten to sue a customer Here is a toast to them closing. hmm maby i will show the other dealers this info and maby get my jeep fixed. The letter does say any outstanding commitment owed to you by the company will be fulfilled. If they are committed to quality customer service and quality of workmanship like every other dealer, then i should be able to get my vehicle fixed..........hmmmmmm anyways im going to continue enjoying this champagne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg craighindclosing.jpg (102.4 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg atoasttocraighind.jpg (60.0 KB, 186 views)
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:12 AM   #2
ChrisTO
∞ Gear Member

hahaha..nice.

I went through a similar experience back in the early 90s with a GM dealership in RHill. They had the crappiest service ever. It was frustrating beyond belief to drive/own a very unreliable car (every fluid in it leaked). if the service was good it would've made it tolerable to own the car, but it wasn't!

I had enough with them and on the last visit told them to shove it and hope they close down forever. you can imagine the joy i had when said dealership closed down with the recent GM fiasco. quite frankly the arrogance of the staff was uncalled for considering the poor quality of the products.

and as for swearing at the staff at the dealership - you'll like this. I saw a sign at a Canadian Tire store returns line saying no swearing at the staff.

cheers to the small joys in life. As long as there are better auto makers in the marketplace Government Motors will never see a dime from me again and I will be more than happy to steer everyone looking for car advice away from them.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:29 AM   #3
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

"Lindsay" and "Karma" should not be used together...bad things might happen! ROFL
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Bimmer Heaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:49 AM   #4
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
"Lindsay" and "Karma" should not be used together...bad things might happen! ROFL
hahaha but it has nothing to do with Lindsay just her superior
Old 12-15-2010, 02:27 AM   #5
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

Lmfao.
Those pics are comedy gold.

and that original thread is hilarious too

Last edited by SiR; 12-15-2010 at 02:29 AM.
SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:52 AM   #6
rendered
6th Gear Member

Awesome story!

Now if this could only happen to a few other choice dealerships around the GTA...

Specifically every scamming dealership in the axis of evil, *Finch and dufferin*
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:56 AM   #7
zackman17
Banned

Haha yeah its pretty funny amazing follow up story if you ask me.. I read it and thought wow I have to scan this and update the old thread. Had to do the champainge picture, had every reason to celebrate. And in the other thread he says you didn't want to pay for the 65 dollar repair then he said. Hmm detailing must be slow...alltho he knew I had a fulltime job and detailing is just a hobby.. Funny thing is I'm looking at buying a e90 and they have basically the exact same one on their lot. But I'm buying one from a dealer in georgetown... Soo too bad oh and in closing I guess the dealership is slow...lmao

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: